Nabumetone and High blood sugar - from FDA reports
High blood sugar is found among people who take Nabumetone, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Protonix, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have High blood sugar with Nabumetone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,778 people who have side effects when taking Nabumetone from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
5,778 people reported to have side effects when taking Nabumetone.
Among them, 17 people (0.29%) have High blood sugar
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood sugar when taking Nabumetone *:
- female: 52.94 %
- male: 47.06 %
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Nabumetone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 6.25 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 31.25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Trismus (5 people, 29.41%)
- Multiple Myeloma (5 people, 29.41%)
- Depression (4 people, 23.53%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 17.65%)
- Sleep Disorder (3 people, 17.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (9 people, 52.94%)
- Seroquel (9 people, 52.94%)
- Protonix (9 people, 52.94%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 47.06%)
- Prednisone (7 people, 41.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cellulitis (7 people, 41.18%)
- Osteoarthritis (6 people, 35.29%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 35.29%)
- Diabetes (6 people, 35.29%)
- Chest Pain (6 people, 35.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have High blood sugar when taking Nabumetone?
- Check symptoms - is high blood sugar caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHigh blood sugar and drugs with ingredients of nabumetone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHigh blood sugar and Nabumetone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nabumetone has active ingredients of nabumetone. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Nabumetone 6,158 users)
High blood sugar
High blood sugar has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 25,999 High blood sugar patients).
Browse all side effects of Nabumetonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with High blood sugarHigh blood sugar
Could your condition cause High blood sugarHigh blood sugar
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Scheduled for shoulder replacement and had to cancel due to A1C being 8.2. It hasn't been that high in many years. I have been taking fortaeo for only about 6 months. Has anyone else seen an increase in their daily glucose testing or on their periodic A1C
User reviews to the study
I am,taking rituxin infusion for polymyositus. I just completed by second course of two infusions. My blood sugar is thru the roof stayin the 200 range for several days. I am not on insulin. Normal run 110 to 160 after meals. Has anyone else seen this result and does it go down?
Started Gabbin Erin 2 days ago and am noticing my blood sugar is through the roof. I'm just on 1 tablet a day and will be increasing the dosage each week for the next 2 weeks to end up with 3 times a day. I'm nervous this will make my diabetes out of control