Nadh and Compulsions - from FDA reports
Compulsions is reported only by a few people who take Nadh. We study 14 people who have side effects while taking Nadh from FDA. Among them, 1 have Compulsions. Find out below who they are, when they have Compulsions and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
14 people reported to have side effects when taking Nadh.
Among them, 1 person (7.14%) has Compulsions
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Nadh when people have Compulsions *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Compulsions when taking Nadh *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cataplexy (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Relpax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Melatonin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lunesta (1 person, 100.00%)
- Breo Ellipta (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rib Fracture (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pneumothorax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Judgement Impaired (1 person, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fall (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Compulsions when taking Nadh?
- Check symptoms - is compulsions caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCompulsions and drugs with ingredients of nadh.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCompulsions and Nadh from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nadh has active ingredients of nadh. (latest outcomes from Nadh 21 users)
Compulsions (performing an act persistently and repetitively) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, restless leg syndrome, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 556 Compulsions patients).