Naloxone hcl and Diastolic dysfunction - from FDA reports
Diastolic dysfunction is reported only by a few people who take Naloxone Hcl. We study 155 people who have side effects while taking Naloxone hcl from FDA. Among them, 2 have Diastolic dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Diastolic dysfunction and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 31, 2017
155 people reported to have side effects when taking Naloxone hcl.
Among them, 2 people (1.29%) have Diastolic dysfunction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diastolic dysfunction when taking Naloxone hcl *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Diastolic dysfunction when taking Naloxone hcl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lexapro (2 people, 100.00%)
- Faslodex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Avelox (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Leukocytosis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Exostosis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Embolism (2 people, 100.00%)
- Electrolyte Imbalance (2 people, 100.00%)
- Aortic Aneurysm (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diastolic dysfunction when taking Naloxone hcl?
- Check symptoms - is diastolic dysfunction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDiastolic dysfunction and drugs with ingredients of naloxone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiastolic dysfunction and Naloxone hcl from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naloxone hcl has active ingredients of naloxone hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Naloxone hcl 158 users)
Diastolic dysfunction has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 2,747 Diastolic dysfunction patients).
Browse all side effects of Naloxone hcla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Diastolic dysfunctionDiastolic dysfunction
Could your condition cause Diastolic dysfunctionDiastolic dysfunction
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I was just diagnosed with diastolic dysfunction. I been taking metoprolol for several years. I am very concerned because I am not diabetic and I am very active. Have you stopped taking metoprolol after being diagnosed with diastolic dysfunction?
Hi, I was injured in the military in my mid-twenties. I subsequently had 4 back surgeries, 3 of which were fusions. I routinely used ibuprofen to control chronic pain and back inflammation. Eventually, I started to have congestive heart failure type symptoms and I notice that when I took the ...
I have just recently been diagnosed with mild high blood pressure and diastolic dysfunction (grade II). My doctor feels my problems, along with several other health issues, revolve around my weight (obesity). He has prescribed Qsymia 7.5. Weight loss could definitely help me, but I am wondering ...