Home > Namenda > Total hip replacement > Namenda and Total hip replacement
Review: could Namenda cause Total hip replacement (Hip joint replacement)?
We study 6,838 people who have side effects while taking Namenda from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Total hip replacement. Find out below who they are, when they have Total hip replacement and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Namenda and have Total hip replacement >>>
Namenda (latest outcomes from 7,209 users) has active ingredients of memantine hydrochloride. It is often used in dementia.
Total hip replacement
Total hip replacement (latest reports from 21,722 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 6,836 people reported to have side effects when taking Namenda. Among them, 5 people (0.07%) have Total Hip Replacement.
Time on Namenda when people have Total hip replacement * :
Gender of people who have Total hip replacement when taking Namenda * :
|Total hip replacement||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Total hip replacement when taking Namenda * :
|Total hip replacement||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Total hip replacement when taking Namenda ** :
How people recovered from Total hip replacement ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 40.00%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 20.00%)
- Dementia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Erectile dysfunction (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Maxzide (2 people, 40.00%)
- Mirtazapine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atacand (1 people, 20.00%)
- Librium (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Total Hip Replacement while taking Namenda?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Namenda and have Total Hip Replacement
- support group for people who take Namenda
- support group for people who have Total Hip Replacement
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Is there any data to suggest that patients with parathyroidectomy are less prone to alzheimer's disease? no such study?
(Asked by a 81 year old man who has Hyperthyroidism And Alzheimer's, and takes Namenda Xr)
My wife has a cousin who had a parathyroidectomy to remove a cancer and thinks that it's the reason why he, alone in his extended family, has not developed Alzheimer's. I know hyperparath can cause dementia sometimes confused w. A.D, but a follow up study on parathyroidectomy patients might reveal ...
- Accutane could cause alteration of chromosone 6 resulting in hla b27 antigen
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Methotrexate, Celebrex, Memantine Hydrochloride)
Start taking Accutane 1982 first experimental group
Note of symptoms start of early menopause age 42
Herpes simplex blisters due to heat
Daughter started Accutane at 16 when I was experiencing my menopause ...
- Can synthroid be taken with any of the drugs listed?
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, and takes Razadyne, Namenda, Clopidogrel, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Pravastatin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Exforge)
My mother takes 9 drugs one of which is Synthroid. We are trying to spread out the amount of pills taken daily (A.M Noon Evening and bedtime) so she isn't taking four or more at a time.
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Frontotemporal Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Depression - Elderly, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Centrum Silver, Vitamin D, Effexor, Dexilant, Namenda, Abilify, Aricept, Bentyl, Lipitor, Plavix, Voltaren)
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
More questions for: Namenda, Total hip replacement
More reviews for: Namenda, Total hip replacement
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Imitrex, Maxalt, Topiramate, Namenda, Namenda Xr for a patient with Acoustic Neuroma, Complicated Migraine. The patient has Postoperative Dizziness, Nausea Postoperative, Headache Postoperative
Comments: I have been taking Namenda 20mg per day for about 10 months now for pain management of postoperative headache (I am extremely sound and motion sensitive after brain surgery to remove an Acoustic Neuroma). At first it was difficult to maintain clear speech and think clearly, but after about 6-7 mont ...
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Namenda for a patient with Parkinsonism. The patient has Parkinsonism
Comments: Has developed confusion in the evening between 6pm and 10 pm. Am taking namenda at 8 am and 6 pm. Taking donepezil and flomax at 8 pm. Have been taking namenda for 3 months. Since then speech has been lowered and muffled, mostly in the evening also. He is a little unsteady on his feet. Sometim ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aricept, Namenda, Seroquel, Celexa, Keppra, Actos, Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Digoxin, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Calcium D - Glucarate, Centrum Silver, Aspirin for a patient with Alzheimers, Sleep Terror, Depression, Seizures, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Reflux Gastritis, Heart Rate Increased, Loss Of Memory, Osteoporosis, Multi-vitamin Maintenance. The patient has
Comments: Mom has taken all these meds a long time. Alzheimers has been progressing with it getting harder to put sentences together, but sometimes it happened easily. Recently she was hospitalized with aggitation, & loud outbursts & much confussion. Namenda, Aricept, Seroquel, & Celexa was discontinued. Abou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Namenda, Aricept for a patient with Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Alzheimers. The patient has Codeine, Aspirin, Apap Formula No. 3, Aricept
Comments: My mother has been taking Aricept 10mg for about 2 yrs, with a little improvement. She had a massive heart attack and regress. Then she was given aricept, two 10mg together with a namenda. She has been in Assited Living. She was taking these three drugs at 6:00pm. When i ask to look at her drug char ...
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Risperidone, Namenda, Metoprolol Tartrate, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Simvastatin, Chlorthalidone, Levetiracetam, Oxcarbazepine, Aspirin for a patient with Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury, Depression, Seizures, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Blood Thinner. The patient has Depression
Comments: This is for my father who sustained a traumatic head injury 8 years ago. He is able to walk, talk, eat, and be alone for short periods of time. My concern is that the concoction of drugs has increased dramatically in recent years; he suffers from extreme confusion, anxiety, agitation and recently ...
More related studies for: Namenda, Total hip replacement
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.