Home > Namenda > Total hip replacement > Namenda and Total hip replacement
Review: could Namenda cause Total hip replacement (Hip joint replacement)?
We study 6,836 people who have side effects while taking Namenda from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Total hip replacement. Find out below who they are, when they have Total hip replacement and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Namenda and have Total hip replacement >>>
Namenda (latest outcomes from 7,207 users) has active ingredients of memantine hydrochloride. It is often used in dementia.
Total hip replacement
Total hip replacement (latest reports from 21,722 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 6,836 people reported to have side effects when taking Namenda. Among them, 5 people (0.07%) have Total Hip Replacement.
Time on Namenda when people have Total hip replacement * :
Gender of people who have Total hip replacement when taking Namenda * :
|Total hip replacement||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Total hip replacement when taking Namenda * :
|Total hip replacement||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Total hip replacement when taking Namenda ** :
How people recovered from Total hip replacement ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 40.00%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 20.00%)
- Dementia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Erectile dysfunction (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Maxzide (2 people, 40.00%)
- Mirtazapine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atacand (1 people, 20.00%)
- Librium (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Total Hip Replacement while taking Namenda?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Namenda and have Total Hip Replacement
- support group for people who take Namenda
- support group for people who have Total Hip Replacement
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Is there any data to suggest that patients with parathyroidectomy are less prone to alzheimer's disease? no such study?
My wife has a cousin who had a parathyroidectomy to remove a cancer and thinks that it's the reason why he, alone in his extended family, has not developed Alzheimer's. I know hyperparath can cause dementia sometimes confused w. A.D, but a follow up study on parathyroidectomy patients might reveal ...
- Accutane could cause alteration of chromosone 6 resulting in hla b27 antigen
Start taking Accutane 1982 first experimental group
Note of symptoms start of early menopause age 42
Herpes simplex blisters due to heat
Daughter started Accutane at 16 when I was experiencing my menopause ...
- Can synthroid be taken with any of the drugs listed?
My mother takes 9 drugs one of which is Synthroid. We are trying to spread out the amount of pills taken daily (A.M Noon Evening and bedtime) so she isn't taking four or more at a time.
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
- Is namenda , neurotin and gabapentin all the same drug?
I just can't remember if these drugs I've listed are the same drug, I need to find out to make sure some one is not getting the wrong meds. Thank you
- Can brief use of silver sulfadiazine cream cause severe diarrhea within an hour or 2 of use in an 87 year old man who takes 10 different meds and vitamins?
The patient had surgery to remove a dime-sized squamous cell lesion on his chest as well as a Basel cell lesion on the bridge of his nose. A prescription for Silver Sulfadiazine cream was given.
It was applied on both wounds around 9am. Within 2 hours, he had his first explosion of diarrhea. This c ...
- Are my meds causing this constant tiredness
I am writing for my dad who started aricept lower dosage in December, 2012 and 23 mg. since March, 2013. He is constantly complaining about tiredness. He wakes up and has to lie down until he absolutely has to get up and get on with appointments. Also, he says he's not hungry, but when sitting down ...
- Coumadin intolerance
I experienced very severe symptoms following administration of Coumadin after THR last week. I could not eat anything, had extreme constant diarrhea and nausea. Had horrible taste in mouth that made all food inedible. Begged care team to take me off Coumadin. Was on drug for 1 week (less than 15 ...
- Abdominal aorta aneurysm 5.7cm
Jim was diagnosed at 69, nine long years ago. I was the caretaker until 6 months ago. Due to my health issues, I had to place him in an Alzheimer's Facility. He is in the severe stage of AD, has the AAA, and now behavioral issues and wants to just walk. He was transported a hospital to find medica ...
More questions for: Namenda, Total hip replacement
More reviews for: Namenda, Total hip replacement
On eHealthMe, Namenda (memantine hydrochloride) is often used for dementia. Find out below the conditions Namenda is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Namenda used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Namenda, Total hip replacement
Recent Namenda related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Azilect, Namenda, Aricept for a 78-year old man who has Alzheimer's Disease
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Abilify, Namenda, Aricept for a 76-year old man who has Lewy Body Dementia
- Comparions of Namenda Xr, Celexa, Nexium for a 88-year old woman who has Heartburn - Chronic
- Comparions of Zocor, Synthroid, Namenda, Aspirin for a 85-year old man who has Low Thyroid
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Evista, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Donepezil, Namenda for a 80-year old woman who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- Comparions of Namenda, Donepezil for a 85-year old woman who has Alzheimers
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Paxil, Toviaz, Donepezil, Namenda Xr for a 88-year old woman who has Confusion
- Comparions of Namenda, Exforge, Clopidogrel, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 81-year old woman who has Thyroid Mass
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda, Omeprazole for a 90-year old woman who has Dementia Alzheimer's Type And Uti
- Comparions of Abilify, Namenda, Lexapro for a 80-year old woman who has Mental Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
More related comparison studies for: Namenda, Total hip replacement
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (54 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (56 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Viola Odorata
- Feng Xian Hua
- Essential Tremor