Naproxen sodium and Blood urine - from FDA reports
Blood urine is reported only by a few people who take Naproxen Sodium. We study 5,515 people who have side effects while taking Naproxen sodium from FDA. Among them, 4 have Blood urine. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood urine and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 27, 2017
5,515 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen sodium.
Among them, 4 people (0.07%) have Blood urine
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Naproxen sodium when people have Blood urine *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood urine when taking Naproxen sodium *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Blood urine when taking Naproxen sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 75 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Limb Discomfort (3 people, 75.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 75.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 75.00%)
- Toothaches (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (3 people, 75.00%)
- Lipitor (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fluvoxamine Maleate (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fluticasone Propionate (3 people, 75.00%)
- Bupropion Hydrochloride (3 people, 75.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urination - Painful (3 people, 75.00%)
- Sprains (3 people, 75.00%)
- Head Injury (3 people, 75.00%)
- Eczema (3 people, 75.00%)
- Albumin Urine Present (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood urine when taking Naproxen sodium?
- Check symptoms - is blood urine caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood urine and drugs with ingredients of naproxen sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood urine and Naproxen sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naproxen sodium has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen sodium 6,027 users)
Blood urine has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 1,098 Blood urine patients).
Browse all side effects of Naproxen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood urineBlood urine
Could your condition cause Blood urineBlood urine
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I took 500mg of Naproxen Sodium per day for about 6 months for arthritic symptoms in my hands. I developed meningitis in July 2014 and was hospitalized for three days. had lumbar puncture and blood cultures done and aseptic meningitis was the diagnosis. Doctor said maybe I was bitten by a ...