Home > Naproxen > Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) > Naproxen and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd)
Review: could Naproxen cause Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)?
Summary: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Vicodin, and have Arthralgia.
We study 20,483 people who have side effects while taking Naproxen from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd). Find out below who they are, when they have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Naproxen and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) >>>
Naproxen (latest outcomes from 21,923 users) has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd)
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) (latest reports from 34,512 patients) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, acne, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 20,483 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen. Among them, 17 people (0.08%) have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd).
Time on Naproxen when people have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) * :
Gender of people who have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) when taking Naproxen * :
|Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd)||73.68%||26.32% |
Age of people who have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) when taking Naproxen * :
|Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd)||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||13.33%||6.67%||53.33%||20.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) when taking Naproxen ** :
How people recovered from Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arthralgia (6 people, 35.29%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 29.41%)
- Metastases to bone (5 people, 29.41%)
- Back pain (4 people, 23.53%)
- Musculoskeletal pain (4 people, 23.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vicodin (10 people, 58.82%)
- Motrin (8 people, 47.06%)
- Wellbutrin (8 people, 47.06%)
- Duragesic-100 (7 people, 41.18%)
- Xanax (7 people, 41.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd) while taking Naproxen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Naproxen and have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- support group for people who take Naproxen
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone else thought they were having a heart attack?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has ADHD)
I am 26, and have been on Vyvanse for about 8 months. I am in college and had several tests this week and papers due. From Sunday-Tuesday I got very little sleep and had a LOT of schoolwork. I was drinking redbull, coffee(not the whole time), etc as well as taking my meds. Anyway. Yesterday my heart ...
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Muscle Tightness, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Ptsd, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Bulimia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, ADHD, and takes Nuvigil, Prozac, Flexeril, Topamax, Xanax, Adderall 30)
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had it lowered to 20mg, I've TRIED to go months without it (when not working) however I feel I've built up a tolerance level to the point that it's not as effective as it once was. My personal life has detoured WAY past anything an ADHD medicati ...
- What can i do to help my wife who is on ambien and sometimes has horrible restless leg syndrome?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has ADD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and takes Adderall, Ambien)
She will take her meds like a hour and a half before actually going to sleep. The Zambian that is and sometimes she has uncontrolled restless leg syndrome. She has to move them a certain way and everything. This last time it lasted a hour and a half. I was just wondering if there is anything I could ...
- Any experience or studies of vyvance (lisdexamfetamine) causing vit b12 absorbsion issues and ultimately deficiency?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, ADHD, Pernatious Anemia, and takes Sertraline, Vyvanse)
Taking Vyvance for about 12 months and just been diagnosed with Pernicious Anaemia and Vit B12 deficiency. Symptoms triggering B12/Intrisic factor tests was extreme fatigue and foul mood during a menstrual cycle.
Looking to see if anyone else has a similar issue or any knowledge of Vyvance causing ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
More questions for: Naproxen, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd)
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Jaw pain and naproxen
(Posted by a 51 year old woman who has Pain In Jaw, and takes Naproxen)
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 mg twice a day (cut in half) caused breathing problems. Now dose reduced to 125mg 2xdaily still causing intense jaw pain
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
(Posted by a 45 year old man who has Social, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, ADHD, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate)
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- My t.d. and my living hell
(Posted by a 63 year old man who has Raynauds, BiPolar, GERD, ADD, Barretts Syndrome, Tardive Dyskinesia)
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
- Vyvanse for aspergers / autism and adhd working well
(Posted by a 17 year old girl who has Social Problem, Impulsive Behaviour, ADHD, Asperger's Disorder, and takes Vyvanse)
Glad our child's condition was properly diagnosed and now is treated with this medication. Had to go to a team of experts to get the right diagnosis of Aspergers with ADHD, impulsive type. I'm sharing this in hopes some others will be consider a medication that can possibly help.
More reviews for: Naproxen, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd)
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
Comments: Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their co ...
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Doxycycline for a patient with Epididymitis. The patient has Blood In Stool
Comments: Doctor seems to think I have epididymitis due to a swollen testicle and constant pain in testicle. He gave me doxycycline for 23 days. I'm only half way through but was in a lot of pain so started to take naproxen which seemed to work instantly. However since I've been taking the naproxen (orally) I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Sumatriptan, Prochlorperazine Maleate for a patient with Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Oral Thrush
Comments: suffering terrible oral thrush and bad body odour thought it was because i was eating too much sugar and symptoms did improve when i improved my diet but flared up yesterday after taking prochlorperazine
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole Magnesium, Pycnogenol, Acetyl - L - Carnitine, Spirulina Pacifica, Selenium, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Cortrophin-zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Milk Thistle, B Complex Vitamin, Naproxen for a patient with Upset Stomach, Antioxidant Therapy, Iron Deficiency, Metabolism, Vitamin D Deficiency, Cardiovascular Disorder, Help With Liver Cleansing, Health, Arthritis. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anemia
Comments: Doctor wants to do a colonoscopy, but am not sure if that should be the next step after blood work. I don't believe that the doctor is really investigating the blood work results thoroughly. With my insurance, it is more than difficult to get a 2nd opinion.
Also, I had a fecal occult blood te ...
More related studies for: Naproxen, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.