Naproxen and Back and forth eye movements - from FDA reports
Back and forth eye movements is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Clonazepam, and have Back pain . We study 36,052 people who have side effects while taking Naproxen from FDA. Among them, 24 have Back and forth eye movements. Find out below who they are, when they have Back and forth eye movements and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 38,437 users)
Back And Forth Eye Movements
Back and forth eye movements has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, depression, convulsion, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,660 Back and forth eye movements patients).
On Feb, 11, 2017
36,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen.
Among them, 24 people (0.07%) have Back And Forth Eye Movements
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Naproxen when people have Back And Forth Eye Movements *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Back And Forth Eye Movements when taking Naproxen *:
- female: 47.83 %
- male: 52.17 %
Age of people who have Back And Forth Eye Movements when taking Naproxen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 9.52 %
- 20-29: 19.05 %
- 30-39: 9.52 %
- 40-49: 19.05 %
- 50-59: 42.86 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Back Pain (9 people, 37.50%)
- Seizures (4 people, 16.67%)
- Partial Seizures (3 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (3 people, 12.50%)
- Migraine (2 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clonazepam (5 people, 20.83%)
- Levetiracetam (4 people, 16.67%)
- Lamotrigine (4 people, 16.67%)
- Acetaminophen (4 people, 16.67%)
- Trimethoprim (3 people, 12.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (12 people, 50.00%)
- Vision Blurred (11 people, 45.83%)
- Movement - Uncoordinated (7 people, 29.17%)
- Tremor (6 people, 25.00%)
- Drug Toxicity (6 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back and forth eye movements when taking Naproxen?
- Check symptoms - is back and forth eye movements caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Back and forth eye movementsBack and forth eye movements
Could your condition cause Back and forth eye movementsBack and forth eye movements
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have bronchiectasis and take naproxen for rheumatism. This makes me chronically breathless. What is the worse thing. Breathlessness or pain. I am in a quandary. Don't really want to live with either but that is tough
I have been taking naproxen for many years due to several surgeries in a short period of time. I can't tolerate the narcotic pain meds and therefore always turn to naproxen and take it daily. My hair started thinning several years ago but within months this year have developed bald areas and ...