Naproxen and Back and forth eye movements - from FDA reports
Back and forth eye movements is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Acetaminophen, and have Back pain. This review analyzes which people have Back and forth eye movements with Naproxen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,228 people who have side effects when taking Naproxen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 31, 2017
40,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen.
Among them, 39 people (0.1%) have Back and forth eye movements
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Naproxen when people have Back and forth eye movements *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Back and forth eye movements when taking Naproxen *:
- female: 39.47 %
- male: 60.53 %
Age of people who have Back and forth eye movements when taking Naproxen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 8.33 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 5.56 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 2.78 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Back Pain (14 people, 35.90%)
- Seizures (9 people, 23.08%)
- Partial Seizures (3 people, 7.69%)
- Migraine (2 people, 5.13%)
- Depression (2 people, 5.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clonazepam (5 people, 12.82%)
- Acetaminophen (5 people, 12.82%)
- Levetiracetam (4 people, 10.26%)
- Lamotrigine (4 people, 10.26%)
- Effexor (3 people, 7.69%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (20 people, 51.28%)
- Vision Blurred (17 people, 43.59%)
- Movement - Uncoordinated (7 people, 17.95%)
- Tremor (6 people, 15.38%)
- Drug Toxicity (6 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Back and forth eye movements when taking Naproxen?
- Check symptoms - is back and forth eye movements caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBack and forth eye movements and drugs with ingredients of naproxen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBack and forth eye movements and Naproxen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 42,779 users)
Back and forth eye movements
Back and forth eye movements has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, depression, convulsion, pain (latest reports from 3,930 Back and forth eye movements patients).
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Back and forth eye movementsBack and forth eye movements
Could your condition cause Back and forth eye movementsBack and forth eye movements
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi! I am 52 year old female with Naproxen related extrapyramidal symptoms happened twice. The use of this particular drug is the only similar drug related precondition for the symptoms leading to ER. But I have also taken Naproxen without the symptoms, so maybe hypoglycemia and migraine have ...
Ive been taking Naproxen on and off for arthritis since Oct 14. Had my first mini shock in July 15. The last really bad shock was end of March 17. Ive now stopped taking it as was suspecting Naproxen was the cause. How long will it take to leave my system, if at all? Now on Fexofenedine for ...
I couldn't figure out why I kept failing urine tests for amphetamine. I am 52 yrs old and do not take any form of prescription drug. There are only two over the counter drugs I take, Naproxen for muscle and sciatic nerve pains, and Excedrin (rarely) for headaches. Does anyone know how many ...