Home > Naproxen > Diabetes - type 2 > Naproxen and Diabetes - type 2
Review: could Naproxen cause Diabetes - type 2 (Type 2 diabetes)?
We study 20,474 people who have side effects while taking Naproxen from FDA and social media. Among them, 238 have Diabetes - type 2. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetes - type 2 and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Naproxen and have Diabetes - type 2 >>>
Naproxen (latest outcomes from 21,910 users) has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain.
Diabetes - type 2
Diabetes - type 2 (latest reports from 220,849 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia, sleep disorder.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 20,474 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen. Among them, 238 people (1.16%) have Diabetes - Type 2.
Time on Naproxen when people have Diabetes - type 2 * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Diabetes - type 2||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Diabetes - type 2 when taking Naproxen * :
|Diabetes - type 2||61.89%||38.11% |
Age of people who have Diabetes - type 2 when taking Naproxen * :
|Diabetes - type 2||1.33%||0.00%||3.10%||8.41%||15.93%||44.25%||21.24%||5.75% |
Severity of Diabetes - type 2 when taking Naproxen ** :
How people recovered from Diabetes - type 2 ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (117 people, 49.16%)
- Bipolar disorder (71 people, 29.83%)
- Anxiety (55 people, 23.11%)
- Sleep disorder (53 people, 22.27%)
- Schizophrenia (38 people, 15.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (191 people, 80.25%)
- Risperdal (88 people, 36.97%)
- Zyprexa (88 people, 36.97%)
- Lisinopril (66 people, 27.73%)
- Abilify (56 people, 23.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes - Type 2 while taking Naproxen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Naproxen and have Diabetes - Type 2
- support group for people who take Naproxen
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Naproxen, Diabetes - type 2
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
More reviews for: Naproxen, Diabetes - type 2
On eHealthMe, Naproxen (naproxen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Naproxen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Naproxen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Naproxen, Diabetes - type 2
Recent Naproxen related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Naproxen, Diabetes - type 2
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia