Home > Naproxen > Fatigue > Naproxen and Fatigue
Review: could Naproxen cause Fatigue?
We study 20,474 people who have side effects while taking Naproxen from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,003 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Naproxen and have Fatigue >>>
Naproxen (latest outcomes from 21,910 users) has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 20,454 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen. Among them, 1,004 people (4.91%) have Fatigue.
Time on Naproxen when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Naproxen * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Naproxen * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Naproxen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (137 people, 13.65%)
- Depression (90 people, 8.96%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (82 people, 8.17%)
- Multiple sclerosis (60 people, 5.98%)
- Arthritis (39 people, 3.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (183 people, 18.23%)
- Albuterol (137 people, 13.65%)
- Lisinopril (131 people, 13.05%)
- Prednisone (129 people, 12.85%)
- Ambien (123 people, 12.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Naproxen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Naproxen and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Naproxen
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Joint and muscle pain and stiffness started one week before remicade treatment and was gone 8 hours after treatment. 4 weeks later pain and stiffness returned in one day all at once. 3 weeks until next treatment . Mornings are better after some stretching, by the end of the day I can barely walk. Also fatigue, I have trouble sleeping also from the pain.
From this study (1 year ago):
I am having most of the symptoms of Hypothyroid, weight gain, very dry skin & hair, easily stressed, palpitations yet my doctor tells me my bloods are normal. No one seems to know why I am feeling so bad all the time.
From this study (2 years ago):
Mood swings from anger to very depressed, to moderate depression, and extreme daytime sleepiness with night insomnia
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Naproxen, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Naproxen, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Naproxen (naproxen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Naproxen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Naproxen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased
- Postictal State
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Indocin Sr