Naproxen and Juvenile arthritis - from FDA reports
Juvenile arthritis is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Juvenile arthritis with Naproxen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,228 people who have side effects when taking Naproxen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 08, 2017
40,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen.
Among them, 26 people (0.06%) have Juvenile arthritis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Naproxen when people have Juvenile arthritis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Juvenile arthritis when taking Naproxen *:
- female: 61.54 %
- male: 38.46 %
Age of people who have Juvenile arthritis when taking Naproxen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 58.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 8.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 7.69%)
- Therapeutic Response Decreased (1 person, 3.85%)
- Pericarditis Infective (1 person, 3.85%)
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 3.85%)
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (1 person, 3.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (18 people, 69.23%)
- Prednisone (9 people, 34.62%)
- Kineret (8 people, 30.77%)
- Enbrel (8 people, 30.77%)
- Folic Acid (5 people, 19.23%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Histiocytosis Haematophagic (7 people, 26.92%)
- Fatigue (5 people, 19.23%)
- Drug Ineffective (5 people, 19.23%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (4 people, 15.38%)
- Itching (4 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Juvenile arthritis when taking Naproxen?
- Check symptoms - is juvenile arthritis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsJuvenile arthritis and drugs with ingredients of naproxen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeJuvenile arthritis and Naproxen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 42,780 users)
Juvenile arthritis (arthritis-related condition that develops in children or teenagers) has been reported by people with juvenile arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, preventive health care, depression, osteoporosis (latest reports from 6,577 Juvenile arthritis patients).
Browse all side effects of Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Juvenile arthritisJuvenile arthritis
Could your condition cause Juvenile arthritisJuvenile arthritis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was prescribed naproxen as a result of a diagnosis of arthritis. I started taking it and the following occurred and I have stopped and I will never take it again: 1. I had terrific stomach issues and was prescribed Tecta to help with that; 2. I now have permanent buzzing in my ears; 3. I ...
User reviews to the study
Hi! I am 52 year old female with Naproxen related extrapyramidal symptoms happened twice. The use of this particular drug is the only similar drug related precondition for the symptoms leading to ER. But I have also taken Naproxen without the symptoms, so maybe hypoglycemia and migraine have ...
Ive been taking Naproxen on and off for arthritis since Oct 14. Had my first mini shock in July 15. The last really bad shock was end of March 17. Ive now stopped taking it as was suspecting Naproxen was the cause. How long will it take to leave my system, if at all? Now on Fexofenedine for ...
I couldn't figure out why I kept failing urine tests for amphetamine. I am 52 yrs old and do not take any form of prescription drug. There are only two over the counter drugs I take, Naproxen for muscle and sciatic nerve pains, and Excedrin (rarely) for headaches. Does anyone know how many ...