Review: could Naproxen cause Miscarriage?
Summary: Miscarriage is reported only by a few people who take Naproxen.
We study 20,483 people who have side effects while taking Naproxen from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Miscarriage and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Naproxen and have Miscarriage >>>
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 21,930 users)
Miscarriage (spontaneous end of a pregnancy before fetal viability) has been reported by people with ulcerative colitis, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, fluid retention, birth control.(latest reports from Miscarriage 29 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: 20,483 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Miscarriage.
Time on Naproxen when people have Miscarriage * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Miscarriage when taking Naproxen * :
Age of people who have Miscarriage when taking Naproxen * :
Severity of Miscarriage when taking Naproxen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Miscarriage ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- Graft rejection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sle (1 people, 100.00%)
- Myoclonus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nifedipine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tramadol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Butrans (1 people, 100.00%)
- Plaquenil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Clonazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Miscarriage while taking Naproxen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Naproxen
- support group for people who have Miscarriage
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- What can i do to lessen the diarrhea i get while taking naprosyn?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Diarrhea Associated With Medications, Sciatica, Si Joint Disease, and takes Naprosyn)
I am already using probiotics and trying to eat yogurt once a day. I also make sure to take medication on a full stomach.
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, Chroic Pain, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Percocet, Paxil, Lorazepam, Topamax)
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
- Have you ever gotten vertigo while taking cymbalta?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Extreme Vertigo, and takes Cymbalta, Naproxen, Levothyroxine Sodium)
Have been on Cymbalta for a year and woke up in the night with extreme vertigo. I was taken to ER and given Valium to help with dizziness, but it has not gone away. Help pls!
- Can i use naproxen injection on the site of the pain like knees
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Painful Knees, and takes Naproxen)
I would like to know if the site of the pain is right or better to inject into
More questions for: Naproxen, Miscarriage
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
(Posted by a 20 year old man who has Colostotoma Also Trapped Muscles, and takes Naproxen, Tramadol, Codeine)
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
- Plavix and miscarriage
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Miscarriage, Stent Placement, History Of Deep Vein Thrombosis, and takes Plavix, Levothyroxine Sodium, Valtrex, Aspirin)
I have had two miscarriages in the past two years. Both were at 5 weeks 3 days gestation. My doctors think it was my age and not the result of any of my drug regimen.
More reviews for: Naproxen, Miscarriage
- A study of side effects of Mirena for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Miscarriage (spontaneous end of a pregnancy before fetal viability)
Comments: Had the mirena for 5 years got pregnant after removal everything was perfect till at 6mth pregnant I had preeclampsia on my fourth pregnancy lost the baby. Prier to that I have had 3 healthy full term babies.
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
Comments: Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their co ...
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Doxycycline for a patient with Epididymitis. The patient has Blood In Stool
Comments: Doctor seems to think I have epididymitis due to a swollen testicle and constant pain in testicle. He gave me doxycycline for 23 days. I'm only half way through but was in a lot of pain so started to take naproxen which seemed to work instantly. However since I've been taking the naproxen (orally) I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Sumatriptan, Prochlorperazine Maleate for a patient with Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Oral Thrush
Comments: suffering terrible oral thrush and bad body odour thought it was because i was eating too much sugar and symptoms did improve when i improved my diet but flared up yesterday after taking prochlorperazine
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole Magnesium, Pycnogenol, Acetyl - L - Carnitine, Spirulina Pacifica, Selenium, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Cortrophin-zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Milk Thistle, B Complex Vitamin, Naproxen for a patient with Upset Stomach, Antioxidant Therapy, Iron Deficiency, Metabolism, Vitamin D Deficiency, Cardiovascular Disorder, Help With Liver Cleansing, Health, Arthritis. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anemia
Comments: Doctor wants to do a colonoscopy, but am not sure if that should be the next step after blood work. I don't believe that the doctor is really investigating the blood work results thoroughly. With my insurance, it is more than difficult to get a 2nd opinion.
Also, I had a fecal occult blood te ...
More related studies for: Naproxen, Miscarriage
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.