Review: could Naproxen cause Weight loss - intentional (Weight loss)?
Summary: Weight loss - intentional is found among people who take Naproxen, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression.
We study 20,524 people who have side effects while taking Naproxen from FDA and social media. Among them, 160 have Weight loss - intentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss - intentional and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Naproxen and have Weight loss - intentional >>>
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 21,964 Naproxen users)
Weight loss - intentional
Weight loss - intentional has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,306 Weight loss - intentional patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 20,515 people reported to have side effects when taking Naproxen. Among them, 160 people (0.78%) have Weight Loss - Intentional.
Time on Naproxen when people have Weight loss - intentional * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight loss - intentional||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Weight loss - intentional when taking Naproxen * :
|Weight loss - intentional||70.83%||29.17% |
Age of people who have Weight loss - intentional when taking Naproxen * :
|Weight loss - intentional||0.67%||0.00%||1.33%||9.33%||10.00%||32.67%||27.33%||18.67% |
Severity of Weight loss - intentional when taking Naproxen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight loss - intentional||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Weight loss - intentional ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Weight loss - intentional||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (29 people, 18.12%)
- Anxiety (22 people, 13.75%)
- Bipolar disorder (21 people, 13.12%)
- Osteoporosis (20 people, 12.50%)
- Prophylaxis (16 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (50 people, 31.25%)
- Zometa (47 people, 29.38%)
- Lisinopril (47 people, 29.38%)
- Nexium (42 people, 26.25%)
- Keflex (40 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of naproxen and weight loss - intentional on
Do you have Weight Loss - Intentional while taking Naproxen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Naproxen and have Weight Loss - Intentional
- support group for people who take Naproxen
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Intentional
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Naproxen, Methocarbamol, Crestor, Lasix, Bi-sifrol, Cymbalta for a 63-year old woman with Infection, Inflammatory Pain, Muscle Relaxer, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Edema, Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression. The patient has Itching, Rash On Leg And Arm, Severe Edema, Groin Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Akineton, Risperidone for a 73-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Salivary Gland Mass, Restlessness, Weight Loss, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Clonazepam, Azathioprine, Zorvolex, Humira for a 42-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Diarrhea, Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Lortab for a 56-year old woman with Pain - Shoulder. The patient has Hot Flashes
Recent Naproxen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.