Naratriptan and Hepatic enzyme increased - from FDA reports
Hepatic enzyme increased is reported only by a few people who take Naratriptan. We study 377 people who have side effects while taking Naratriptan from FDA. Among them, 4 have Hepatic enzyme increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatic enzyme increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
377 people reported to have side effects when taking Naratriptan.
Among them, 4 people (1.06%) have Hepatic enzyme increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatic enzyme increased when taking Naratriptan *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hepatic enzyme increased when taking Naratriptan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
- Headache (1 person, 25.00%)
- Alcoholism (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paracetamol (3 people, 75.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 person, 25.00%)
- Vivitrol (1 person, 25.00%)
- Lexapro (1 person, 25.00%)
- Antabuse (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fatigue (3 people, 75.00%)
- Red Cell Distribution Width Increased (1 person, 25.00%)
- Blood Bilirubin Increased (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hepatic enzyme increased when taking Naratriptan?
- Check symptoms - is hepatic enzyme increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHepatic enzyme increased and drugs with ingredients of naratriptan.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHepatic enzyme increased and Naratriptan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naratriptan has active ingredients of naratriptan. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Naratriptan 411 users)
Hepatic enzyme increased
Hepatic enzyme increased has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 31,195 Hepatic enzyme increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Naratriptana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Hepatic enzyme increasedHepatic enzyme increased
Could your condition cause Hepatic enzyme increasedHepatic enzyme increased
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I'm on 60mg of duloxetine and suffer with migraines every two to three weeks. They last about three days and are very debilitating. My doctor prescribed me naratriptan but I've seen the two drugs don't interact well. I have only taken one naratriptan (which did work) and found I was feeling very ...