Home > Nasacort > Libido decreased > Nasacort and Libido decreased
Review: could Nasacort cause Libido decreased?
Summary: Libido decreased is found among people who take Nasacort, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Singulair, and have Irritable bowel syndrome.
We study 3,869 people who have side effects while taking Nasacort from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Libido decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nasacort and have Libido decreased >>>
Nasacort (latest outcomes from 4,035 users) has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in allergies.
Libido decreased (loss of interest in sex) (latest reports from 33,241 patients) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, stress and anxiety, hair loss, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 3,869 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasacort. Among them, 30 people (0.78%) have Libido Decreased.
Time on Nasacort when people have Libido decreased * :
Gender of people who have Libido decreased when taking Nasacort * :
|Libido decreased||55.00%||45.00% |
Age of people who have Libido decreased when taking Nasacort * :
|Libido decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||58.82%||11.76%||29.41% |
Severity of Libido decreased when taking Nasacort ** :
How people recovered from Libido decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Irritable bowel syndrome (15 people, 50.00%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (15 people, 50.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 6.67%)
- Menorrhagia (1 people, 3.33%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 3.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Singulair (17 people, 56.67%)
- Levoxyl (17 people, 56.67%)
- Acyclovir (16 people, 53.33%)
- Aspirin (16 people, 53.33%)
- Prilosec (16 people, 53.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Libido Decreased while taking Nasacort?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nasacort and have Libido Decreased
- support group for people who take Nasacort
- support group for people who have Libido Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could use of crystal methamphetamine cause ezeama, and if so, whould it all go away if meth use ended.se
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Ezema On Bottom Of My Feet, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Triamcinolone Acetonide)
Blisters on bottom of my feet and top of my toes. And it itches so much that I could scratch my feet and it would feel so good until I bleed. About a week or so later,my feet will get so dry and cracked, some times I can hardly walk or even put my shoes on, because the pain.
- Can a intercrainial injection for neck pain cause a patient with no history of hypertension to have a massive stroke with brain bleed(hemmorage)
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Stroke - Hemorrhagic, and takes Kenalog)
I was 55 at the time. I had an intercrainial kenalog injection for neck pain this was the last of a series of 3 felt anxious that eve did not think anything really wrong. still felt strange the next day called my doctor advised his staff that I felt funny she said he was not in call back I said no ...
- Can a post menopausal woman with psoriasis experience vaginal bleeding after having had a long acting steroid shot?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Psoriasis, Allergies, Arthritis Since Childhood..mild.., Osteoarthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, High HDLs, and takes Kenalog-40)
Experienced an episode of bleeding about the time the shot was beginning to wear off...Got checked, all was fine..had Ultrasound, Pap and Exam by MD..nothing ws found..then experienced the exact thing 2 years later, after having rec'd the shot...and again, around the time it started to wear off. Hav ...
- Am having a major herpes breakout 2 weeks after actemra infusion even though i have been on a daily regimen of acylocyovir for 5 years. has anyone else had this happen?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Atrophic Vulvovaginitis, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Reynauds Syndrome, Heart Murmurs And Other Sounds, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression - Chronic, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Glaucoma Surgery, Dry Eye Syndrome, Disability, Osteoarthritis, Back Pain, and takes Methotrexate, Premarin, Acyclovir, Pantoprazole, Atenolol, Losartan, Prozac, Oxybutynin Chloride, Piroxicam, Hydramine, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Actemra, Kenalog, Gaba (gamma - Aminobutyric Acid), Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Leucovorin Calcium Preservative Free)
Contracted herpes 2 from my ex husband 6 yrs ago. Was on Remicade infusions at the time so my immune system was already compromised. Have been on a daily regimen of 400 Mg of acyclovir since then. Sometimes taking an additional 1600 Mg when I feel the onset of a breakout. I am a high strung person & ...
More questions for: Nasacort, Libido decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Kenalog injection nightmare!
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Weird Throat Blockage Within 2 Weeks, Large Dent In Injection Site, and takes Kenalog)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after ...
- Depo provera overdose
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Central Obesity, Obesity, Weight Gain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vein Disorder, Milk Secretions, Libido Decreased, Infertility Female, Hair Loss, Bone Loss, Acne, Cellulite, Depression, and takes Depo-provera)
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Ringing in ear after kenalog injection
(Posted by a 31 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Kenalog)
After receiving a Kenalog injection, my son's left ear started a low pitch ringing after three days from the injection. Also his lower lip has quivered several times as well. This condition has lasted for nine days and I am looking for other patients who have had a similar reaction from a Kenalog i ...
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
(Posted by a 41 year old man who has Libido Decreased, Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Olmesartan Medoxomil)
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
More reviews for: Nasacort, Libido decreased
- A study of side effects of Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has
Comments: am using Claritin. have constant lightheadedness. wax build up
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Flonase, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Rash, Allergies, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction, Semen Liquefaction Abnormal, Semen Volume Decreased
Comments: Just a strange blood flowing/cool (temp) feeling in my penis. Started as a tingling cool feeling while on buspirone (a week into it) then a few days later lost ability to get erection, lost interest in sex, plus symptoms above. Now it's a week since I've been off buspirone after a two week use. Just ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vagifem, Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour for a patient with Hormone Replacement Therapy, Postnasal Drip. The patient has Bad Breath
Comments: I'd like to know if either of these drugs may cause bad breath. I've started them both at similar times and now have bad breath. Noticeably so.
- A study of drug interactions between Zantac 300, Omeprazole Magnesium, Crestor, Alprazolam, Ibuprofen, Losartan Potassium, Metoprolol Succinate, Androgel for a patient with Hyperacidity, Gerd, Familial Hypercholesterolaemia, Stress And Anxiety, Arthritis, Hypertension, Blood Testosterone Decreased. The patient has Libido Decreased, Depression, Stress And Anxiety, Hypertension, Anger
Comments: Anger has increased exponentially with increased dose of Angrogel and the length of treatment. Personal factors (work, legal, ED) have added to conditions
- A study of side effects of Kenalog for a patient with Neck Pain. The patient has Intracerebral Hemorrhage (bleeding inside the brain)
Comments: massive stroke with brain bleed normally my bp is 110/ 70 5 days after injection I had a massive stroke with brain bleed no prior history of hypertension.
More related studies for: Nasacort, Libido decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Maxalt and Hair Loss
- Myrbetriq and Hyponatraemia
- Muscle Weakness and Finasteride
- Zopiclone and Cocaine Abuse
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (19 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (14 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (18 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (22 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexilant, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel for a 44-year old man who has Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Disease, Blood Thinner (36 minutes ago)
- Maxalt for a 46-year old woman who has Migraine - Classic (53 minutes ago)
- Suboxone, Testosterone for a 40-year old man who has Pain - Bones, Hypogonadism Male (1 hour ago)
- Viibryd, Sucralfate, Pantoprazole, Nifedipine, Plavix, Synthroid for a 58-year old woman who has Depression, GERD, High Blood Pressure, Arterial Thrombosis Limb, Hypothyroidism (1 hour ago)
- Aspirin for a 47-year old man who has Headache (1 hour ago)