Nasacort and Libido decreased - from FDA reports
Libido decreased is found among people who take Nasacort, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Singulair, and have Breast cancer metastatic. This review analyzes which people have Libido decreased with Nasacort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,402 people who have side effects when taking Nasacort from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 24, 2017
8,402 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasacort.
Among them, 30 people (0.36%) have Libido decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Nasacort when people have Libido decreased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Libido decreased when taking Nasacort *:
- female: 55 %
- male: 45 %
Age of people who have Libido decreased when taking Nasacort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 6.25 %
- 40-49: 43.75 %
- 50-59: 18.75 %
- 60+: 31.25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (16 people, 53.33%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (16 people, 53.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 6.67%)
- Cardiac Disorder (1 person, 3.33%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 3.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair (19 people, 63.33%)
- Levoxyl (18 people, 60.00%)
- Prilosec (17 people, 56.67%)
- Ambien (17 people, 56.67%)
- Acyclovir (17 people, 56.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (20 people, 66.67%)
- Constipation (20 people, 66.67%)
- Chest Pain (20 people, 66.67%)
- Bronchitis (20 people, 66.67%)
- Nausea (19 people, 63.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Libido decreased when taking Nasacort?
- Check symptoms - is libido decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLibido decreased and drugs with ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLibido decreased and Nasacort from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nasacort has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Nasacort 8,696 users)
Libido decreased (loss of interest in sex) has been reported by people with depression, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, birth control, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 10,438 Libido decreased patients).
Browse all side effects of Nasacorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Libido decreasedLibido decreased
Could your condition cause Libido decreasedLibido decreased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I had been very happy with Alvesco for treating my asthma for several months. Then this week it dawned on me that the severe photophobia (sensitivity to bright light) I've been experiencing in the past 3 months might be a side effect of this medication. I went on line and found 10 people (all ...
User reviews to the study
I am female. 55 years old. For the past few years I have had recurring night leg/foot cramps. I cannot figure out why. I am taking many vitamins and drinking water and nothing seems to help. I do use Nasacort twice daily. I also take xanex when I fly to help with my fear of flying. I fly ...
Nasacort and Zyrtec does not seem to be working on my 7 year old any longer. She has had a only a cough for 2 weeks from nasal drainage but no nose running. When Nasacort alone did not do it I added Zyrtec which usually does it because along with the cough, her nose is now running like a faucet ...