Review: could Nasacort cause Ovarian prolapse?
Summary: there is no Ovarian prolapse reported by people who take Nasacort yet.
We study 3,870 people who have side effects while taking Nasacort from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ovarian prolapse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nasacort and have Ovarian prolapse >>>
Nasacort has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Nasacort 4,038 users)
Ovarian prolapse (falling of ovary from normal place) (latest reports)
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Ovarian Prolapse while taking Nasacort?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nasacort
- support group for people who have Ovarian Prolapse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could use of crystal methamphetamine cause ezeama, and if so, whould it all go away if meth use ended.se
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Ezema On Bottom Of My Feet, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Triamcinolone Acetonide)
Blisters on bottom of my feet and top of my toes. And it itches so much that I could scratch my feet and it would feel so good until I bleed. About a week or so later,my feet will get so dry and cracked, some times I can hardly walk or even put my shoes on, because the pain.
- Can a intercrainial injection for neck pain cause a patient with no history of hypertension to have a massive stroke with brain bleed(hemmorage)
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Stroke - Hemorrhagic, and takes Kenalog)
I was 55 at the time. I had an intercrainial kenalog injection for neck pain this was the last of a series of 3 felt anxious that eve did not think anything really wrong. still felt strange the next day called my doctor advised his staff that I felt funny she said he was not in call back I said no ...
- Can a post menopausal woman with psoriasis experience vaginal bleeding after having had a long acting steroid shot?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Psoriasis, Allergies, Arthritis Since Childhood..mild.., Osteoarthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, High HDLs, and takes Kenalog-40)
Experienced an episode of bleeding about the time the shot was beginning to wear off...Got checked, all was fine..had Ultrasound, Pap and Exam by MD..nothing ws found..then experienced the exact thing 2 years later, after having rec'd the shot...and again, around the time it started to wear off. Hav ...
- Am having a major herpes breakout 2 weeks after actemra infusion even though i have been on a daily regimen of acylocyovir for 5 years. has anyone else had this happen?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Atrophic Vulvovaginitis, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Reynauds Syndrome, Heart Murmurs And Other Sounds, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression - Chronic, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Glaucoma Surgery, Dry Eye Syndrome, Disability, Osteoarthritis, Back Pain, and takes Methotrexate, Premarin, Acyclovir, Pantoprazole, Atenolol, Losartan, Prozac, Oxybutynin Chloride, Piroxicam, Hydramine, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Actemra, Kenalog, Gaba (gamma - Aminobutyric Acid), Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Leucovorin Calcium Preservative Free)
Contracted herpes 2 from my ex husband 6 yrs ago. Was on Remicade infusions at the time so my immune system was already compromised. Have been on a daily regimen of 400 Mg of acyclovir since then. Sometimes taking an additional 1600 Mg when I feel the onset of a breakout. I am a high strung person & ...
More questions for: Nasacort, Ovarian prolapse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Kenalog injection nightmare!
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Weird Throat Blockage Within 2 Weeks, Large Dent In Injection Site, and takes Kenalog)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after ...
- Ringing in ear after kenalog injection
(Posted by a 31 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Kenalog)
After receiving a Kenalog injection, my son's left ear started a low pitch ringing after three days from the injection. Also his lower lip has quivered several times as well. This condition has lasted for nine days and I am looking for other patients who have had a similar reaction from a Kenalog i ...
More reviews for: Nasacort, Ovarian prolapse
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Flonase, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Rash, Allergies, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction, Semen Liquefaction Abnormal, Semen Volume Decreased
Comments: Just a strange blood flowing/cool (temp) feeling in my penis. Started as a tingling cool feeling while on buspirone (a week into it) then a few days later lost ability to get erection, lost interest in sex, plus symptoms above. Now it's a week since I've been off buspirone after a two week use. Just ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nasacort Aq, Albuterol, Advair Diskus 500/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Severe Confusion And Memory Issues, Bones In Body Hurting Bad - Mostly In Legs, Regressive Behaviour, Asthma, Cognitive Deterioration
Comments: I am sick all the time after stopping the medications. My bones hurt all over my body. I seem to be having brain or memory issues. Starting to write numbers and letters backward. My aggressive behavior has calmed down, but occur when I get confused. My severe depression and anger toward others seems ...
- A study of side effects of Kenalog for a patient with Thigh Pain. The patient has
Comments: I have atrophy of the thighs. This started back when I was taking Paxil for about a year. I was told by my injectionist that the pain was from my back. I started Kenolog shots and continued until this past year. I now have atrophy of my legs. I have been to many nuro doctors that can not find any ot ...
- A study of drug interactions between Erythromycin, Triamcinolone Acetonide for a patient with Rosacea, Vision Problems. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Comments: Started both drugs topically 10 days ago. BLood pressure which is normally high normal (120-140) went up to 177 and stayed there. Started taking low dose calcium channel blocker to treat, but has only partially responded. Just decided it may be the drugs and haven't stopped them yet but will do s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Voltaren, Nasacort, Flexeril, Nucynta, Prednisone, Meloxicam for a patient with Spinal Surgery - Lumbar, Lumbar Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Muscle Contracture, Inflammation, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Immobilization Prolonged, Skin Burning Sensation, Fatigue Aggravated, Joint Warmth, Hip Swelling, Bone Spur, Lumbar Pain
Comments: Laminectony/Lumbar Fusion of L4, L5& S1 on 1/3/2013
- continued pain post surgical
- growth of osteophytes at L5/S1
- radiculopathy at L5/S1
-Spinal Stenosis at L5/S1
- Slight disc bulge at L3/L4
8/14/2013 diagnosis of Sjogren's Syndrome and Osteopenia
- cannot walk for than 30 minutes with ...
More related studies for: Nasacort, Ovarian prolapse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.