Review: could Nasonex cause Blood glucose increased?
Summary: Blood glucose increased is found among people who take Nasonex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lipitor, and have Pain.
We study 10,718 people who have side effects while taking Nasonex from FDA and social media. Among them, 159 have Blood glucose increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood glucose increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nasonex and have Blood glucose increased >>>
Nasonex has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 11,324 Nasonex users)
Blood glucose increased
Blood glucose increased has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 65,117 Blood glucose increased patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 10,718 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex. Among them, 159 people (1.48%) have Blood Glucose Increased.
Time on Nasonex when people have Blood glucose increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood glucose increased||30.00%||30.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||0.00%||10.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Nasonex * :
|Blood glucose increased||67.70%||32.30% |
Age of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Nasonex * :
|Blood glucose increased||0.00%||2.36%||1.57%||7.09%||9.45%||20.47%||21.26%||37.80% |
Severity of Blood glucose increased when taking Nasonex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood glucose increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood glucose increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (13 people, 8.18%)
- Pharyngitis (13 people, 8.18%)
- Diabetes mellitus (12 people, 7.55%)
- Hypertension (10 people, 6.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 5.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (50 people, 31.45%)
- Zyrtec (46 people, 28.93%)
- Lisinopril (42 people, 26.42%)
- Aspirin (41 people, 25.79%)
- Allegra (36 people, 22.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of nasonex and blood glucose increased on
Do you have Blood Glucose Increased while taking Nasonex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nasonex and have Blood Glucose Increased
- support group for people who take Nasonex
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Albuterol, Clonazepam, Pantoprazole, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Pravastatin Sodium for a 67-year old man with Nasal Polyps, Bronchitis Chronic, Panic Disorder, Gerd, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Bronocho Spasm
- A study of drug interactions between Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin, Nasonex, Losartan Potassium for a 56-year old woman with Infection, Allergies, Hbp. The patient has Diverticulitis
- A study of drug interactions between Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ventolin, Serevent, Nasonex for a 56-year old woman with Allergies, Asthma, Rhinitis Perennial. The patient has Aerobic, Potter Syndrome, Narcolepsy, Vestibular Neuronitis
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Astepro, Clobex, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Elidel for a 28-year old woman with Allergies, Eczema, Birth Control. The patient has Capillaritis
Recent Nasonex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.