Home > Nasonex > Blood glucose increased > Nasonex and Blood glucose increased
Review: could Nasonex cause Blood glucose increased?
Summary: Blood glucose increased is found among people who take Nasonex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lipitor, and have Pain.
We study 10,708 people who have side effects while taking Nasonex from FDA and social media. Among them, 159 have Blood glucose increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood glucose increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nasonex and have Blood glucose increased >>>
Nasonex (latest outcomes from 11,314 users) has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies.
Blood glucose increased
Blood glucose increased (latest reports from 65,099 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 10,708 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex. Among them, 159 people (1.48%) have Blood Glucose Increased.
Time on Nasonex when people have Blood glucose increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood glucose increased||30.00%||30.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||0.00%||10.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Nasonex * :
|Blood glucose increased||67.70%||32.30% |
Age of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Nasonex * :
|Blood glucose increased||0.00%||2.36%||1.57%||7.09%||9.45%||20.47%||21.26%||37.80% |
Severity of Blood glucose increased when taking Nasonex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood glucose increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood glucose increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (13 people, 8.18%)
- Pharyngitis (13 people, 8.18%)
- Diabetes mellitus (12 people, 7.55%)
- Hypertension (10 people, 6.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 5.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (50 people, 31.45%)
- Zyrtec (46 people, 28.93%)
- Lisinopril (42 people, 26.42%)
- Aspirin (41 people, 25.79%)
- Allegra (36 people, 22.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Glucose Increased while taking Nasonex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nasonex and have Blood Glucose Increased
- support group for people who take Nasonex
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i have nasonex spray treatment, if i need vaccination under the treatment
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who takes Nasonex)
I have 400 microgram Nasonex spray/day and need more vaccinations because of a longer trip to Vietnam
- What's the reaction taking bupropn with my other medications?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lortab, Celebrex, Phentermine, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Topiramate, Astepro, Nasonex)
My pharmacist gave me someone else's prescription bupropion. The person had the same first name as me as well as the first few letters of my last name. I have been having horrible side affects so I quit taking all meds but unfortunately I need my meds so I couldn't stop for to long. My husband says ...
More questions for: Nasonex, Blood glucose increased
More reviews for: Nasonex, Blood glucose increased
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Nasonex, Calcium Citrate, Advair Diskus 250/50, Proair Hfa, Guaifenesin, Prednisone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Fentanyl, Humalog for a patient with Seasonal Allergy, Allergic Sinusitis, Health, Asthma, Productive Cough, Osteoarthritis, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Productive Cough, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
Comments: For the last 3 years in the spring, I have developed a severe cough and peripheral edema. I was hospitalized for this 2 years ago when the cough wouldn't resolve and the edema became cellulitis. Antibiotics help with the cough, but the edema persists. Never had this so late in the year, usually reso ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Singulair, Doxycycline for a patient with Allergies, Acne. The patient has Seasonal Allergy
Comments: one-two years after being off the medication, he got tunnel vision. It just happened as he was playing basketball outside and looked into the bright sun. It has been 13 months and his tunnel vision remains. He has severe day blindness. However, at night he has full field vision. He has been dia ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Zyrtec, Synthroid, Allegra, Zantac, Prilosec, Aldactone, Zanaflex for a patient with Postnasal Drip, Hives, Thyroid Function Tests, Barrett's Esophagus, High Blood Pressure, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Flushing Of Face And Neck With Hives
Comments: Flushing started Feb. 2013 with large hives. Face and neck become inflamed with burning pain, not itching. Had been on Celebrex several years ( also tried other NSAIDS including Ibuprofen, mobic and aspirin) For neck and joint pain as well as chronic plantar facitits. Episode seem less often withou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Nasonex, Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Armour Thyroid for a patient with Allergy Prophylaxis, Allergies, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Constipation, Coronary Artery Spasm
Comments: I was switched from Levothyroxine and Liothyronine 2 weeks ago to Armour Thyroid because of chest pains. The Armour was at 90 mg and after reading about how it could trigger angina, and having angina pain on and off for 3 days, I had my doctor reduce the Armour to 60 mg. I have not had a recurren ...
More related studies for: Nasonex, Blood glucose increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Coreg for Heart Palpitations
- Avodart and Migraine Prophylaxis
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Nausea and Edema
- Ge Reflux and Nausea
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (4 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (6 hours ago)
- Has anyone fallen pregnant while in nexplanon while taking aciclovir ?
I think I may have become pregnant while taking aciclovir ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (13 hours ago)
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help m ... (16 hours ago)
- Prescribed drugs side effect
Response: I have been taking 200 mg every night for approx. 3 years ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advair Hfa, Omeprazole, Lasix, Savella for a 46-year old woman who has Asthma, GE Reflux, Edema, Fibromyalgia (34 minutes ago)
- Xanax, Mirena, Lexapro, Lamictal for a 35-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Voltaren for a 32-year old woman who has Tenosynovitis (2 hours ago)