Review: could Nasonex cause Cardiac failure chronic?
Summary: Cardiac failure chronic is reported only by a few people who take Nasonex.
We study 10,710 people who have side effects while taking Nasonex from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Cardiac failure chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac failure chronic and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nasonex and have Cardiac failure chronic >>>
Nasonex has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Nasonex 11,316 users)
Cardiac failure chronic
Cardiac failure chronic has been reported by people with high blood pressure, cardiac failure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, hyperuricaemia.(latest reports from Cardiac failure chronic 1,869 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: 10,710 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Cardiac Failure Chronic.
Time on Nasonex when people have Cardiac failure chronic * :
Gender of people who have Cardiac failure chronic when taking Nasonex * :
|Cardiac failure chronic||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Cardiac failure chronic when taking Nasonex * :
|Cardiac failure chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Cardiac failure chronic when taking Nasonex ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac failure chronic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (1 people, 50.00%)
- Rhinitis allergic (1 people, 50.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Astelin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Atripla (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avalide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Nitrostat (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lotrel (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac Failure Chronic while taking Nasonex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nasonex and have Cardiac Failure Chronic
- support group for people who take Nasonex
- support group for people who have Cardiac Failure Chronic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does nasonex elevate your hormones and or neurotransmitters?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Elevated Hormones And Or Neurotransmitters, and takes Nasonex )
Im doing a bio project and need to know is the nasal spray nasonex has an effect on hormones and or neurotransmitters
- Can i have nasonex spray treatment, if i need vaccination under the treatment
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who takes Nasonex)
I have 400 microgram Nasonex spray/day and need more vaccinations because of a longer trip to Vietnam
- What's the reaction taking bupropn with my other medications?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lortab, Celebrex, Phentermine, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Topiramate, Astepro, Nasonex)
My pharmacist gave me someone else's prescription bupropion. The person had the same first name as me as well as the first few letters of my last name. I have been having horrible side affects so I quit taking all meds but unfortunately I need my meds so I couldn't stop for to long. My husband says ...
More questions for: Nasonex, Cardiac failure chronic
More reviews for: Nasonex, Cardiac failure chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Nasonex, Calcium Citrate, Advair Diskus 250/50, Proair Hfa, Guaifenesin, Prednisone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Fentanyl, Humalog for a patient with Seasonal Allergy, Allergic Sinusitis, Health, Asthma, Productive Cough, Osteoarthritis, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Productive Cough, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
Comments: For the last 3 years in the spring, I have developed a severe cough and peripheral edema. I was hospitalized for this 2 years ago when the cough wouldn't resolve and the edema became cellulitis. Antibiotics help with the cough, but the edema persists. Never had this so late in the year, usually reso ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Singulair, Doxycycline for a patient with Allergies, Acne. The patient has Seasonal Allergy
Comments: one-two years after being off the medication, he got tunnel vision. It just happened as he was playing basketball outside and looked into the bright sun. It has been 13 months and his tunnel vision remains. He has severe day blindness. However, at night he has full field vision. He has been dia ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Zyrtec, Synthroid, Allegra, Zantac, Prilosec, Aldactone, Zanaflex for a patient with Postnasal Drip, Hives, Thyroid Function Tests, Barrett's Esophagus, High Blood Pressure, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Flushing Of Face And Neck With Hives
Comments: Flushing started Feb. 2013 with large hives. Face and neck become inflamed with burning pain, not itching. Had been on Celebrex several years ( also tried other NSAIDS including Ibuprofen, mobic and aspirin) For neck and joint pain as well as chronic plantar facitits. Episode seem less often withou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Nasonex, Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Armour Thyroid for a patient with Allergy Prophylaxis, Allergies, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Constipation, Coronary Artery Spasm
Comments: I was switched from Levothyroxine and Liothyronine 2 weeks ago to Armour Thyroid because of chest pains. The Armour was at 90 mg and after reading about how it could trigger angina, and having angina pain on and off for 3 days, I had my doctor reduce the Armour to 60 mg. I have not had a recurren ...
More related studies for: Nasonex, Cardiac failure chronic
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.