Review: could Nasonex cause Cardiac failure chronic?
Summary: Cardiac failure chronic is reported only by a few people who take Nasonex.
We study 10,723 people who have side effects while taking Nasonex from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Cardiac failure chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac failure chronic and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nasonex and have Cardiac failure chronic >>>
Nasonex has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 11,328 Nasonex users)
Cardiac failure chronic
Cardiac failure chronic has been reported by people with high blood pressure, cardiac failure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, hyperuricaemia. (latest reports from 1,869 Cardiac failure chronic patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 10,718 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Cardiac Failure Chronic.
Time on Nasonex when people have Cardiac failure chronic * :
Gender of people who have Cardiac failure chronic when taking Nasonex * :
|Cardiac failure chronic||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Cardiac failure chronic when taking Nasonex * :
|Cardiac failure chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Cardiac failure chronic when taking Nasonex ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac failure chronic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (1 people, 50.00%)
- Rhinitis allergic (1 people, 50.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Astelin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Atripla (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avalide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Nitrostat (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lotrel (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac Failure Chronic while taking Nasonex?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Nasonex and have Cardiac Failure Chronic
- support group for people who take Nasonex
- support group for people who have Cardiac Failure Chronic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flovent, Nasonex for a 22-year old man with Asthma, Allergies. The patient has Paranoia, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Astepro, Dulera, Vyvanse for a 16-year old girl with Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma, Add. The patient has Pain - Leg, Swollen Gums
- A study of side effects of Nasonex for a 50-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Centrum, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Gemfibrozil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Alprazolam for a 46-year old man with Allergies, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Acid Reflux, Headache, Pain, Vitamin D, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Depression, General Pain And Fatigue, Catecholamines, Accessory Spleen, Left Ear Infections - Four Surgeries, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Nasonex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.