Review: could Nasonex cause Cardiac tamponade?
We study 10,723 people who have side effects while taking Nasonex from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Cardiac tamponade. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac tamponade and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nasonex and have Cardiac tamponade >>>
Nasonex has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 11,328 Nasonex users)
Cardiac tamponade (fluid accumulates in heart covering) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, acute myocardial infarction, acute coronary syndrome, heart attack. (latest reports from 2,321 Cardiac tamponade patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: 10,723 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex. Among them, 9 people (0.08%) have Cardiac Tamponade.
Time on Nasonex when people have Cardiac tamponade * :
Gender of people who have Cardiac tamponade when taking Nasonex * :
|Cardiac tamponade||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Cardiac tamponade when taking Nasonex * :
Severity of Cardiac tamponade when taking Nasonex ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac tamponade ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (9 people, 100.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (9 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tarceva (9 people, 100.00%)
- Duoneb (9 people, 100.00%)
- Protonix (9 people, 100.00%)
- Duragesic-100 (9 people, 100.00%)
- Alimta (9 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Nasonex and cardiac tamponade on
Do you have Cardiac Tamponade while taking Nasonex?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Nasonex and have Cardiac Tamponade
- support group for people who take Nasonex
- support group for people who have Cardiac Tamponade
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Proventil-hfa, Allegra, Advair Hfa for a 35-year old man with Allergies, Asthma. The patient has Somnambulism
- A study of side effects of METOPROLOL TARTRATE for a 78-year old woman with Beta Blockers Overdose. The patient has Pericardial Tamponade
- A study of drug interactions between Flovent, Nasonex for a 22-year old man with Asthma, Allergies. The patient has Paranoia, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Astepro, Dulera, Vyvanse for a 16-year old girl with Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma, Add. The patient has Pain - Leg, Swollen Gums
- A study of side effects of Nasonex for a 50-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Recent Nasonex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.