Nasonex and Cardiac tamponade - from FDA reports
Cardiac tamponade is found among people who take Nasonex, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old also take medication Cephalexin, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Cardiac tamponade with Nasonex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,320 people who have side effects when taking Nasonex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
19,320 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex.
Among them, 11 people (0.06%) have Cardiac tamponade
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cardiac tamponade when taking Nasonex *:
- female: 9.09 %
- male: 90.91 %
Age of people who have Cardiac tamponade when taking Nasonex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (10 people, 90.91%)
- Metastases To Bone (10 people, 90.91%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 9.09%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 9.09%)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vytorin (10 people, 90.91%)
- Simvastatin (10 people, 90.91%)
- Loprox (10 people, 90.91%)
- Lantus (10 people, 90.91%)
- Cephalexin (10 people, 90.91%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Ascites (11 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (10 people, 90.91%)
- Ingrowing Nail (10 people, 90.91%)
- Fall (10 people, 90.91%)
- Atherosclerosis (10 people, 90.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cardiac tamponade when taking Nasonex?
- Check symptoms - is cardiac tamponade caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCardiac tamponade and drugs with ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCardiac tamponade and Nasonex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nasonex has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Nasonex 20,382 users)
Cardiac tamponade (fluid accumulates in heart covering) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, anticoagulant therapy (latest reports from 3,384 Cardiac tamponade patients).
Browse all side effects of Nasonexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cardiac tamponadeCardiac tamponade
Could your condition cause Cardiac tamponadeCardiac tamponade
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I was prescribed Nasonex for 3 years and I never thought it could cause me ER. Even my family doctor did not expect that and he thought it was because of stress and prescribed me Viagra to improve my ER.
Hello, all! I would like to know your opinion about this concern we have: My daughter (almost 10 years old) has been using Uniclair in spray (same composition as Nasonex) for 3 years, because she had adenoids problems, and she used to have frequent episodes of infectious sinusitis, ...
Hi, my son is 7 and has acquired a chronic throat clearing tic that I truly link to nasonex. He takes it for seasonal allergies. Once his pediatrician increases his dose to twice a day, the noises started. He clears his throat every 4 seconds and can't stop. I have stopped this med 2 days ago. ...
In 2008, i had surgery to remove a polype in my nose. The doctor prescribed Nasonex to prevent the polype from comming back. a couple of weeks after taking Nasonex, i started coughing with difficulty to breathe. In January 2009, with the SARS flu in effect in Canada, i went to see a doctor in ...