Home > Nasonex > Haemorrhagic transformation stroke > Nasonex and Haemorrhagic transformation stroke
Review: could Nasonex cause Haemorrhagic transformation stroke?
We study 10,705 people who have side effects while taking Nasonex from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Haemorrhagic transformation stroke. Find out below who they are, when they have Haemorrhagic transformation stroke and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nasonex and have Haemorrhagic transformation stroke >>>
Nasonex (latest outcomes from 11,313 users) has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies.
Haemorrhagic transformation stroke
Haemorrhagic transformation stroke (haemorrhages develop inside areas of ischemia) (latest reports from 907 patients) has been reported by people with stroke, birth control, ischaemic stroke, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 10,705 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex. Among them, 7 people (0.07%) have Haemorrhagic Transformation Stroke.
Time on Nasonex when people have Haemorrhagic transformation stroke * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Haemorrhagic transformation stroke||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Haemorrhagic transformation stroke when taking Nasonex * :
|Haemorrhagic transformation stroke||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Haemorrhagic transformation stroke when taking Nasonex * :
|Haemorrhagic transformation stroke||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Haemorrhagic transformation stroke when taking Nasonex ** :
How people recovered from Haemorrhagic transformation stroke ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (6 people, 85.71%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 42.86%)
- Cerebral thrombosis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Loratadine (7 people, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (7 people, 100.00%)
- Yasmin (7 people, 100.00%)
- Patanol (7 people, 100.00%)
- Antibiotics (7 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Haemorrhagic Transformation Stroke while taking Nasonex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nasonex and have Haemorrhagic Transformation Stroke
- support group for people who take Nasonex
- support group for people who have Haemorrhagic Transformation Stroke
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Nasonex, Haemorrhagic transformation stroke
More reviews for: Nasonex, Haemorrhagic transformation stroke
On eHealthMe, Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Nasonex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nasonex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nasonex, Haemorrhagic transformation stroke
Recent Nasonex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Fluticasone Propionate, Nasonex for a 72-year old man who has Allergic Rhinitis
- Comparions of Nasacort, Nasonex for a 74-year old woman who has Nasonex
- Comparions of Nasonex, Nasacort, Flonase, Astepro for a 58-year old man who has Allergy
- Comparions of Nasonex, Flonase for a 63-year old man who has Postnasal Drip
- Comparions of Advair Hfa, Nasonex for a 60-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Nasonex, Rhinocort for a 70-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Nasacort, Veramyst, Nasonex for a 50-year old man who has KJE
- Comparions of Fluticasone Propionate, Nasonex for a 49-year old man who has Ear Blockage
- Comparions of Nasacort, Nasonex for a 32-year old woman who has Nasal Congestion
- Comparions of DayQuil, Nasonex for a 16-year old girl who has Nasal Congestion
More related comparison studies for: Nasonex, Haemorrhagic transformation stroke
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (28 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Selegiline Hydrochloride
- Ureaplasma Infection
- Theolair Sr
- Coffea Robusta