Review: could Nasonex cause Insomnia concerns (Insomnia)?
Summary: Insomnia concerns is found among people who take Nasonex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Depression.
We study 10,718 people who have side effects while taking Nasonex from FDA and social media. Among them, 400 have Insomnia concerns. Find out below who they are, when they have Insomnia concerns and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nasonex and have Insomnia concerns >>>
Nasonex has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 11,324 Nasonex users)
Insomnia concerns (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 131,509 Insomnia concerns patients)
On Mar, 9, 2015: 10,717 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex. Among them, 400 people (3.73%) have Insomnia Concerns.
Time on Nasonex when people have Insomnia concerns * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Insomnia concerns||17.24%||17.24%||3.45%||20.69%||34.48%||3.45%||3.45% |
Gender of people who have Insomnia concerns when taking Nasonex * :
|Insomnia concerns||66.09%||33.91% |
Age of people who have Insomnia concerns when taking Nasonex * :
|Insomnia concerns||0.00%||2.94%||4.41%||9.71%||11.18%||14.71%||28.82%||28.24% |
Severity of Insomnia concerns when taking Nasonex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Insomnia concerns||0.00%||93.33%||6.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Insomnia concerns ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Insomnia concerns||20.00%||0.00%||80.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (43 people, 10.75%)
- Pain (35 people, 8.75%)
- Asthma (34 people, 8.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (20 people, 5.00%)
- Hypertension (15 people, 3.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (101 people, 25.25%)
- Allegra (81 people, 20.25%)
- Zyrtec (69 people, 17.25%)
- Protonix (68 people, 17.00%)
- Nexium (64 people, 16.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia Concerns while taking Nasonex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nasonex and have Insomnia Concerns
- support group for people who take Nasonex
- support group for people who have Insomnia Concerns
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Qsymia, Fetzima for a 46-year old man with Weight Loss, Depression. The patient has Tremor, Confusion, Dialated Pupils, Diaphoresis, Palpation, Insomnia, Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Azithromycin, Methylprednisolone for a 52-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Upper Respiratory Tract Inflammation. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Back Pain - Low, Diarrhea Associated With Medications, Insomnia, Headache - Migraine Without Aura
- A study of side effects of Ambien for a 82-year old man with Melanin. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Cymbalta, Glumetza for a 60-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Cancer - Papillary Carcinoma, Pain - Back, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Insomnia, Hip Pain, Back Pain
Recent Nasonex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.