Review: could Nasonex cause Rapid heart beat (Heart Rate Increased)?
Summary: Rapid heart beat is found among people who take Nasonex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Singulair, and have Asthma.
We study 10,710 people who have side effects while taking Nasonex from FDA and social media. Among them, 149 have Rapid heart beat. Find out below who they are, when they have Rapid heart beat and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nasonex and have Rapid heart beat >>>
Nasonex has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Nasonex 11,316 users)
Rapid heart beat
Rapid heart beat has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.(latest reports from Rapid heart beat 39,135 patients)
On Dec, 3, 2014: 10,708 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex. Among them, 149 people (1.39%) have Rapid Heart Beat.
Time on Nasonex when people have Rapid heart beat * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rapid heart beat||40.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Nasonex * :
|Rapid heart beat||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Nasonex * :
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||2.40%||1.60%||4.00%||8.80%||22.40%||16.80%||44.00% |
Severity of Rapid heart beat when taking Nasonex ** :
How people recovered from Rapid heart beat ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (52 people, 34.90%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 8.05%)
- Osteoporosis (11 people, 7.38%)
- Hypersensitivity (8 people, 5.37%)
- Rhinitis (4 people, 2.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Singulair (32 people, 21.48%)
- Albuterol (25 people, 16.78%)
- Zyrtec (21 people, 14.09%)
- Zoloft (21 people, 14.09%)
- Xolair (20 people, 13.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rapid Heart Beat while taking Nasonex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nasonex and have Rapid Heart Beat
- support group for people who take Nasonex
- support group for people who have Rapid Heart Beat
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does nasonex elevate your hormones and or neurotransmitters?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Elevated Hormones And Or Neurotransmitters, and takes Nasonex )
Im doing a bio project and need to know is the nasal spray nasonex has an effect on hormones and or neurotransmitters
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, and takes Skelaxin, Aspirin)
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Rapid Heart Beat, and takes Tramadol)
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams ...
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Can i have nasonex spray treatment, if i need vaccination under the treatment
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who takes Nasonex)
I have 400 microgram Nasonex spray/day and need more vaccinations because of a longer trip to Vietnam
More questions for: Nasonex, Rapid heart beat
More reviews for: Nasonex, Rapid heart beat
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat, Swallowing Difficulty, Rapid Deep Breathing (hyperventilation)
Comments: i have never had this problem before. i smoked marijuana on 2 separate occasions where i got very pale, blue lips, cold sweats, belching, bloated stomach, dizziness, vision gone, and could barely hear. it starts with difficulty swallowing and heavy breathing that leads into the panic. the second tim ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Pyorrhea - Gum Disease. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Heart Rate Increased, Panic Attack
Comments: Never had an sort of panic attacks before. Within two days of taking Amoxicillin these symptoms occurred. My concern is something is being over looked. I have stopped taking the drug but the symptoms continue.
- A study of side effects of Trimethoprim for a patient with Urinary Tract Disorder. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat
Comments: I was prescribed a 3 day course of trimethoprim for uti, 2 x 200 mg per day.
I felt a bit dizzy and generally not well whilst taking them but on 4th day I was at an exercise class ( which I teach) when i became dizzy, breathless and rapid heart beat. I went to Gp who sent me to hospital as neart ra ...
More related studies for: Nasonex, Rapid heart beat
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.