Review: could Nasonex cause Rapid heart beat (Heart Rate Increased)?
Summary: Rapid heart beat is found among people who take Nasonex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Singulair, and have Asthma.
We study 10,718 people who have side effects while taking Nasonex from FDA and social media. Among them, 149 have Rapid heart beat. Find out below who they are, when they have Rapid heart beat and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nasonex and have Rapid heart beat >>>
Nasonex has active ingredients of mometasone furoate monohydrate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 11,324 Nasonex users)
Rapid heart beat
Rapid heart beat has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma. (latest reports from 39,708 Rapid heart beat patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 10,717 people reported to have side effects when taking Nasonex. Among them, 149 people (1.39%) have Rapid Heart Beat.
Time on Nasonex when people have Rapid heart beat * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rapid heart beat||40.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Nasonex * :
|Rapid heart beat||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Nasonex * :
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||2.40%||1.60%||4.00%||8.80%||22.40%||16.80%||44.00% |
Severity of Rapid heart beat when taking Nasonex ** :
How people recovered from Rapid heart beat ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (52 people, 34.90%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 8.05%)
- Osteoporosis (11 people, 7.38%)
- Hypersensitivity (8 people, 5.37%)
- Rhinitis (4 people, 2.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Singulair (32 people, 21.48%)
- Albuterol (25 people, 16.78%)
- Zyrtec (21 people, 14.09%)
- Zoloft (21 people, 14.09%)
- Xolair (20 people, 13.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rapid Heart Beat while taking Nasonex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nasonex and have Rapid Heart Beat
- support group for people who take Nasonex
- support group for people who have Rapid Heart Beat
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin La, Provigil for a 67-year old woman with Sleepiness - During The Day, Sleeping Sickness. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Albuterol, Clonazepam, Pantoprazole, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Pravastatin Sodium for a 67-year old man with Nasal Polyps, Bronchitis Chronic, Panic Disorder, Gerd, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Bronocho Spasm
- A study of drug interactions between Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin, Nasonex, Losartan Potassium for a 56-year old woman with Infection, Allergies, Hbp. The patient has Diverticulitis
Recent Nasonex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.