Review: could Neurontin cause Orgasm abnormal?
Summary: Orgasm abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Neurontin.
We study 56,298 people who have side effects while taking Neurontin from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Orgasm abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Orgasm abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Neurontin and have Orgasm abnormal >>>
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from 57,805 Neurontin users)
Orgasm abnormal (abnormal sex satisfaction) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 386 Orgasm abnormal patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 56,298 people reported to have side effects when taking Neurontin. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Orgasm Abnormal.
Time on Neurontin when people have Orgasm abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Orgasm abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Orgasm abnormal when taking Neurontin * :
|Orgasm abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Orgasm abnormal when taking Neurontin ** :
How people recovered from Orgasm abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Erectile dysfunction (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ativan (2 people, 50.00%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 50.00%)
- Flovent (2 people, 50.00%)
- Serevent (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ciprofloxacin (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of neurontin and orgasm abnormal on
Do you have Orgasm Abnormal while taking Neurontin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Neurontin and have Orgasm Abnormal
- support group for people who take Neurontin
- support group for people who have Orgasm Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Butrans, Levoprome, Seroquel for a 24-year old woman with Pain - Back, Bipolar Mania.
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 42-year old woman with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Gabapentin for a 75-year old man with Pain - Back, Pain.
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 64-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Skin Ulcer
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
Recent Neurontin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tylenol, Gabapentin for a 75-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Tadalafil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Ramipril for a 56-year old man who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Topiramate for a 60-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Phentermine, Zorvolex, Gabapentin for a 49-year old woman who has Nerve Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.