Review: could Nexplanon cause Ectopic pregnancy?
Summary: there is no Ectopic pregnancy reported by people who take Nexplanon yet.
We study 536 people who have side effects while taking Nexplanon from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ectopic pregnancy and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nexplanon and have Ectopic pregnancy >>>
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 561 Nexplanon users)
Ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy in which the foetus develops outside the uterus, typically in a fallopian tube) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, hiv infection, ovulation induction, depression. (latest reports from 2,142 Ectopic pregnancy patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of nexplanon and ectopic pregnancy on
Do you have Ectopic Pregnancy while taking Nexplanon?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nexplanon
- support group for people who have Ectopic Pregnancy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 25-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Folliculitis (infection of hair root)
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 25-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Joint Pain
- A study of side effects of Implanon for a 19-year old girl with Contraception. The patient has Vaginal Lesion
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Zoloft, Implanon for a 20-year old woman with Bipolar Mania, Birth Control. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Pain - Back, Food Craving, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Dizziness
Recent Nexplanon related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.