Home > Niacin > Libido increased > Niacin and Libido increased
Review: could Niacin cause Libido increased?
We study 5,759 people who have side effects while taking Niacin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Libido increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Niacin and have Libido increased >>>
Niacin (latest outcomes from 6,307 users) has active ingredients of niacin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) (latest reports from 5,039 patients) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Sep, 10, 2014: 5,759 people reported to have side effects when taking Niacin. Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Libido Increased.
Time on Niacin when people have Libido increased * :
Gender of people who have Libido increased when taking Niacin * :
|Libido increased||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Niacin * :
|Libido increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Libido increased when taking Niacin ** :
How people recovered from Libido increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 33.33%)
- Cardiac disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vasotec (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lasix (2 people, 66.67%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Libido Increased while taking Niacin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Niacin and have Libido Increased
- group for people who take Niacin
- group for people who have Libido Increased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Was on Metformin (1000 mg per day), which was recently increased with a goal of 2000 mg per day (gradual increase). In the AM, I usually start with a cup of coffee, then breakfast, followed by more coffee (two cups per day). I take metformin immediately following meals. I fix up my coffee with organic half & half, and pure stevia. When drinking coffee, or dairy products, I experience severe upset stomach, without bowl and abdominal sounds. Is it possible I developed a form of lactose intolerance? This is the "only" dairy I use and prefer to use unsweetened almond milk in place of dairy, except for coffee. This morning, as an experiment, I decided not to fix any coffee and the symptoms have subsided so far today.
From this study (3 months ago):
Tremor rather moderate came on 6 weeks ago suddenly
From this study (3 months ago):
Muscle ache makes it difficult to sleep or do anything
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Niacin, Libido increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Niacin induced thrombocytopena
On peritoneal dialysis, 40mg Lipitor and 3000mg Niaspan. Platelets decreased to 12 and residual renal function fell off a cliff. Examination of patient's records for 10+ years showed long term platelet decline. Niaspan discontinued, platelets recovered to 120-200 (varies depending on sample) and ...
More reviews for: Niacin, Libido increased
On eHealthMe, Niacin (niacin) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Niacin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Niacin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (19 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Human Papilloma Virus Hpv