Niacin and Spontaneous penile erection - from FDA reports
Spontaneous penile erection is reported only by a few people who take Niacin. We study 6,579 people who have side effects while taking Niacin from FDA. Among them, 3 have Spontaneous penile erection. Find out below who they are, when they have Spontaneous penile erection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
6,579 people reported to have side effects when taking Niacin.
Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Spontaneous penile erection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Spontaneous penile erection when taking Niacin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Erection Problems (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zaroxolyn (3 people, 100.00%)
- Levitra (3 people, 100.00%)
- Folic Acid (3 people, 100.00%)
- Avapro (3 people, 100.00%)
- Atenolol (3 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Therapeutic Response Delayed (3 people, 100.00%)
- Penis Disorder (3 people, 100.00%)
- Erection Problems (3 people, 100.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (3 people, 100.00%)
- Abnormal Dreams (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Spontaneous penile erection when taking Niacin?
- Check symptoms - is spontaneous penile erection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSpontaneous penile erection and drugs with ingredients of niacin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSpontaneous penile erection and Niacin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Niacin has active ingredients of niacin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Niacin 7,447 users)
Spontaneous penile erection
Spontaneous penile erection (sudden penis tightness) has been reported by people with erection problems, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, blood testosterone decreased, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 434 Spontaneous penile erection patients).
Browse all side effects of Niacina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Spontaneous penile erectionSpontaneous penile erection
Could your condition cause Spontaneous penile erectionSpontaneous penile erection
What would happen?
Questions to the study
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
User reviews to the study
I'm pretty sure I overdosed on Niacin (ate a half a bottle over 20,000mg) about a year ago. And now I seem to have my second massive case of Lymphedema of the feet and scrotum. Went to doctors and the hospital the first time. And they have no ideas. I'm wondering if there's any link between ...
Been On Niacin Er 1000mg & Crestor 40 Together & now i am having Constipation & Flank & Low Abdomen Pain,sweating,Dizziness & Fatique.I Am 56 yrs Old & Cant fiqiure Out Why Dr Would Combine These 1 drugs.Jeeze Lots Of Side Effect Too