Review: could Niaspan cause Bruising (Bruise)?
Summary: there is no Bruising reported by people who take Niaspan yet.
We study 41,169 people who have side effects while taking Niaspan from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruising and more.
Niaspan has active ingredients of niacin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 41,701 Niaspan users)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 41,169 people reported to have side effects when taking Niaspan. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Bruising.
Time on Niaspan when people have Bruising * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bruising when taking Niaspan * :
Age of people who have Bruising when taking Niaspan * :
Severity of Bruising when taking Niaspan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bruising ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Low thyroid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cholesterol (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 100.00%)
- Drug-eluting stents (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood pressure - high (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Omacor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Crestor (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Bruising while taking Niaspan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Zerit
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Omega 3, Serenoa Repens for a 44-year old man with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Prostate Infection. The patient has Electrocardiogram T Wave Abnormal, Heart Palpitations, Ecg, Hyperkalaemia
- A study of side effects of Stavudine for a 38-year old man with Hiv Infection.
- A study of drug interactions between Abacavir, Stavudine for a 10-year old girl with Hiv Infection.
- A study of drug interactions between Intelence, Prezista, Selzentry, Norvir, Zerit, Emtriva, Viread, Lisinopril, Norvasc, Pravastatin Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bactrim Ds for a 75-year old man with Hiv Test, Hiv Antibody Positive, Essential Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Secondary Hypothyroidism, Hiv Infection. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Muscle Pain, Suddenly Prominent Veins, Tendon & Muscle Pain, Aging Skin, Abdominal Distension, Seasonal Allergy
- A study of drug interactions between Epzicom, Kaletra, Zerit Xr for a 68-year old man with Hiv Infection.
Recent Zerit related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.