Review: could Niaspan cause Bruising (Bruise)?
Summary: there is no Bruising reported by people who take Niaspan yet.
We study 41,171 people who have side effects while taking Niaspan from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruising and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Niaspan and have Bruising >>>
Niaspan has active ingredients of niacin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 41,701 Niaspan users)
On Mar, 25, 2015: 41,171 people reported to have side effects when taking Niaspan. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Bruising.
Time on Niaspan when people have Bruising * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bruising when taking Niaspan * :
Age of people who have Bruising when taking Niaspan * :
Severity of Bruising when taking Niaspan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bruising ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Low thyroid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cholesterol (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 100.00%)
- Drug-eluting stents (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood pressure - high (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Omacor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Crestor (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Bruising while taking Niaspan?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tamoxifen citrate
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Nolvadex for a 44-year old woman with Anaemia, Cancer - Breast.
- A study of drug interactions between Tamoxifen Citrate, Zoladex for a 43-year old woman with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Psychosis
- A study of drug interactions between Tamoxifen Citrate, Taxol for a 58-year old woman with Breast Cancer Recurrent, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Meloxicam, Tamoxifen Citrate for a 47-year old woman with Pain, Back Pain - Nonspecific, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Chest Pressure Sensation, Cough, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Tamoxifen Citrate for a 60-year old woman with Breast Cancer In Situ. The patient has Thrush, Cystitis
Recent Tamoxifen citrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.