Home > Nicoderm cq > Nightmare > Nicoderm cq and Nightmare
Review: could Nicoderm cq cause Nightmare (Nightmares)?
We study 8,368 people who have side effects while taking Nicoderm cq from FDA and social media. Among them, 203 have Nightmare. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmare and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Nicoderm cq and have Nightmare >>>
Nicoderm cq (latest outcomes from 8,435 users) has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking.
Nightmare (unpleasant dream) (latest reports from 86,349 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 8,368 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicoderm cq. Among them, 203 people (2.43%) have Nightmare.
Time on Nicoderm cq when people have Nightmare * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmare when taking Nicoderm cq * :
Age of people who have Nightmare when taking Nicoderm cq * :
Severity of Nightmare when taking Nicoderm cq ** :
How people recovered from Nightmare ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (18 people, 8.87%)
- Asthma (4 people, 1.97%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 1.48%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 1.48%)
- Emphysema (1 people, 0.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Commit (19 people, 9.36%)
- Nicotine polacrilex (6 people, 2.96%)
- Nicorette (6 people, 2.96%)
- Ativan (4 people, 1.97%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 1.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nightmare while taking Nicoderm Cq?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nicoderm cq and have Nightmare
- support group for people who take Nicoderm cq
- support group for people who have Nightmare
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Nicoderm cq, Nightmare
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Ultracent caused nightmare
I had the worst nightmare I have had since I was a child. Probably the worst one I've had ever. I woke up crying and was thrashing around in my sleep. I'm currently to terrified to move from my bed. Just a fair warning.
- Pravastatin and bad dreams
Just resumed taking pravastatin alternate nights after gap of 6 weeks. Alternate nights and 6 week gap make more obvious that waking with headache, nausea and bad dream is caused by night before pravastatin pill. Only 10mg too!
I think headache causes bad dream. Bad dreams unusually persistent in m ...
More reviews for: Nicoderm cq, Nightmare
On eHealthMe, Nicoderm Cq (nicotine) is often used for quit smoking. Find out below the conditions Nicoderm Cq is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nicoderm Cq used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nicoderm cq, Nightmare
Recent Nicoderm cq related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Nicotine, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 62-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Nicotine, Nadolol, Concerta, Imitrex, Topamax for a 20-year old man who has Migraine With Aura
- Comparions of Nicotine, Abilify for a 37-year old man who has Schizophrenia Simple
- Comparions of Nicoderm Cq, Zoloft for a 24-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Varenicline, Nicoderm Cq, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Chantix for a 54-year old woman who has Smoke Cessation
- Comparions of Nicotine (Aveva) - 14MG/24HR, Digoxin (Hospira) - 0.25MG/ML for a 68-year old woman who has Digoxin - Serum
- Comparions of Nicotrol (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 4MG/CARTRIDGE, Chantix for a 54-year old woman who has Stop Smoking
- Comparions of Marijuana, Nicotine for a 22-year old woman who has Relaxation Therapy
- Comparions of Codeine Sulfate, Nicotine for a 16-year old boy who has Pain
- Comparions of Cymbalta (Lilly) - EQ 30MG BASE, Nicoderm Cq (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 21MG/24HR for a 27-year old woman who has Quit Smoking
More related comparison studies for: Nicoderm cq, Nightmare
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.