Review: could Nicoderm cq cause Nightmare (Nightmares)?
Summary: Nightmare is found among people who take Nicoderm cq, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Commit, and have Quit smoking.
We study 8,373 people who have side effects while taking Nicoderm cq from FDA and social media. Among them, 203 have Nightmare. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmare and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nicoderm cq and have Nightmare >>>
Nicoderm Cq has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from 8,439 Nicoderm Cq users)
Nightmare (unpleasant dream) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,339 Nightmare patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 8,372 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicoderm cq. Among them, 203 people (2.42%) have Nightmare.
Time on Nicoderm cq when people have Nightmare * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmare when taking Nicoderm cq * :
Age of people who have Nightmare when taking Nicoderm cq * :
Severity of Nightmare when taking Nicoderm cq ** :
How people recovered from Nightmare ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (18 people, 8.87%)
- Asthma (4 people, 1.97%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 1.48%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 1.48%)
- Emphysema (1 people, 0.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Commit (19 people, 9.36%)
- Nicotine polacrilex (6 people, 2.96%)
- Nicorette (6 people, 2.96%)
- Ativan (4 people, 1.97%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 1.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of nicoderm cq and nightmare on
Do you have Nightmare while taking Nicoderm Cq?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nicoderm cq and have Nightmare
- support group for people who take Nicoderm cq
- support group for people who have Nightmare
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Glimepiride, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Depression. The patient has Bad Dreams
- A study of side effects of Femara for a 32-year old woman with Anovulatory Cycle. The patient has Nightmares (unpleasant dreams)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Ventolin Hfa, Nexium, Advair Diskus 250/50, Nicoderm Cq, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Furosemide, Butrans for a 52-year old man with Bone Lesion, Copd, Acid Reflux, Stop Smoking, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Leg Swelling, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Leg Swelling, Groin Pain, Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Depression, Hypertension, Morbid Obesity, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Copd
- A study of side effects of DayQuil for a 27-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams)
Recent Nicoderm cq related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Nicotine, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 22-year old man who has Migraine
- Comparions of Nicotine, Marijuana, Herbal Ecstasy, Cocaine Plant, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a 19-year old girl who has Oily Skin
- Comparions of Nicoderm Cq, Bactrim for a 44-year old woman who has Infection - Ear
- Comparions of Nicotine, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 62-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Nicotine, Nadolol, Concerta, Imitrex, Topamax for a 20-year old man who has Migraine With Aura
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.