Home > Nicotine > Blood triglycerides increased > Nicotine and Blood triglycerides increased
Review: could Nicotine cause Blood triglycerides increased (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Summary: Blood triglycerides increased is found among people who take Nicotine, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ambien, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 5,660 people who have side effects while taking Nicotine from FDA and social media. Among them, 79 have Blood triglycerides increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood triglycerides increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nicotine and have Blood triglycerides increased >>>
Nicotine (latest outcomes from 5,790 users) has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Blood triglycerides increased
Blood triglycerides increased (latest reports from 450,084 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,657 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicotine. Among them, 79 people (1.40%) have Blood Triglycerides Increased.
Time on Nicotine when people have Blood triglycerides increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood triglycerides increased||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Nicotine * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||44.00%||56.00% |
Age of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Nicotine * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||0.00%||1.20%||2.41%||8.43%||37.35%||14.46%||36.14% |
Severity of Blood triglycerides increased when taking Nicotine ** :
How people recovered from Blood triglycerides increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (13 people, 16.46%)
- Depression (12 people, 15.19%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (11 people, 13.92%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 10.13%)
- Pain (7 people, 8.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (39 people, 49.37%)
- Zometa (33 people, 41.77%)
- Lortab (31 people, 39.24%)
- Celebrex (29 people, 36.71%)
- Prednisone (27 people, 34.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Triglycerides Increased while taking Nicotine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nicotine and have Blood Triglycerides Increased
- support group for people who take Nicotine
- support group for people who have Blood Triglycerides Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is invokana same family as anakinra/if so, what are their functions?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, and takes Invokana)
I have tinnitus (left ear-14 yrs). Don't want to take (drug) that might be ototoxic. thanks
- Can i get constipation from plavix several months down the road?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol)
Doctor put me on Plavix to reduce Cholesterol. What I think happened was several months later after starting, I got bad constipation from the drug. Doctor can't understand - it sounds like he thinks the side effects should have happened when I started the med and to have this kind of side effect la ...
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and takes Simvastatin, Losartan, Hctz)
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
More questions for: Nicotine, Blood triglycerides increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Simvastatin)
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
(Posted by a 52 year old man who has Cardiovascular Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium)
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, and takes Ezetimibe)
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
- Personal review of pravastatin with respect to erectile dysfunction
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, and takes Pravastatin Sodium)
I took pravastatin and experienced ED. After gettiny off pravastatin and taking magnesiam, zinc and cialis, I was able to restore some functionality of an erection. Additional, I dieted and drank green tea. At this point, I have lost ten pounds and project to lose 20-30 more.
- Statins mess with brain function
(Posted by a 57 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Lipitor)
I was prescribed 20 mg Lipitor once per day because my cholesterol hit 217 mg/l. Three weeks later I couldn't get out of bed due to lethargy. My doctor insisted it was likely my blood pressure meds (100 mg Losartin and 25 mg HCTZ) and not the Lipitor. He swore there were no reports of lethargy wit ...
More reviews for: Nicotine, Blood triglycerides increased
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Lower Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain
Comments: I was having a problem with weight gain and went to my Dr. for help she had me on 20mg of Celexa at night and 300mg of Buprpion XL during the day. It really worked for my Anxiety and Depression. I started feeling bad dragging around and went in for blood work I had terribly high triglycerides, high ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cinnamon, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Niacin, CoQ10, Aspirin, Lamotrigine, Risperidone, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Digoxin for a patient with Heart, Despression, Atrial Fibrillation, Help Heart, Bipolar 1, Depression, Blood Cholesterol Increased, High Blood Pressure, A-fib. The patient has Bipolar 1, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation
Comments: Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD)like symptoms to include:
--specks of light
--snow & rain affect
--trails following objects in motion
--halos or auras
--illusions of motion in a static environment
--distortions in dimension
--heightened awareness of motion.
Occurs in dark o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zolpidem Tartrate, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Avodart, Viibryd, Adderall 20, Vyvanse for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Ldl/hdl Ratio, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Male Pattern Baldness, Major Depressive Disorder, Add. The patient has Hdl, Ldl/hdl Ratio
Comments: *HELP- Any insight regarding the circumstance described below would be greatly appreciated.
My HDL-C was a 4 on my last lipid panel. LDL-C was around 220. 41 year old male. Height 71", weight varies 195-210lbs, due to my "elective compliance" to take Rx-ed stimulant meds described below. Presen ...
- A study of side effects of Botox for a patient with Cervical Dysplasia. The patient has Blood Triglycerides, Air Swallowing
Comments: While this is not an issue for me, my best friend has been getting these botox shots for around 7yrs. She has told her Dr. (a 'study' dr, paying her to have these shots) over and over the symptoms she's having, while he's telling her "it's not the botox, it's not the botox". Then she found out tha ...
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac, Klonopin, Premarin, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Simvastatin, Vicodin, Habitrol for a patient with Depression, Chronic Depression, Stress And Anxiety, Perimenopause, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Back Injury, Smoking Cessation. The patient has
Comments: I am just wandering if it would be safe for me to use the Habitrol with my regular medications. Specifically my Wellbutrin XL150, as I know it can also be used for smoking cessation. I have never quit smoking on Wellbutrin XL150,but I started the Wellbutrin XL150 8-23-09. I have been preparing for q ...
More related studies for: Nicotine, Blood triglycerides increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.