Home > Nicotine > Enlarged prostate > Nicotine and Enlarged prostate
Review: could Nicotine cause Enlarged prostate?
We study 5,657 people who have side effects while taking Nicotine from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Enlarged prostate. Find out below who they are, when they have Enlarged prostate and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Nicotine and have Enlarged prostate >>>
Nicotine (latest outcomes from 5,790 users) has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking.
Enlarged prostate (latest reports from 41,940 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 5,657 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicotine. Among them, 10 people (0.18%) have Enlarged Prostate.
Time on Nicotine when people have Enlarged prostate * :
Gender of people who have Enlarged prostate when taking Nicotine * :
|Enlarged prostate||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Enlarged prostate when taking Nicotine * :
|Enlarged prostate||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33% |
Severity of Enlarged prostate when taking Nicotine ** :
How people recovered from Enlarged prostate ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dizziness (4 people, 40.00%)
- Bronchitis (4 people, 40.00%)
- Hepatitis c (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (10 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (10 people, 100.00%)
- Protonix (10 people, 100.00%)
- Spiriva (10 people, 100.00%)
- Fish oil (10 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Enlarged Prostate while taking Nicotine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nicotine and have Enlarged Prostate
- support group for people who take Nicotine
- support group for people who have Enlarged Prostate
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Nicotine, Enlarged prostate
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Singulair to the rescue
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ...
- Enlarged prostate psa dropped from 4.0 to 3.0
My PSA dropped from 4.0 to 3.0 after 1) reducing my intake of bread and bread products. 2) taking ginger root in the form of crystalized ginger 3) making my own bread. The flour i used was from fresh ground wheat berries.
- Effects of eliminating folic acid
After my doctor recommended I be treated for an enlarged prostate I began to cut out all bread & cereal and replace it with home made bread made with a bread machine. I purchased a wheat grinder and wheat berries and grind my own flour. The result is not only my prostate problems are much be ...
More reviews for: Nicotine, Enlarged prostate
On eHealthMe, Nicotine (nicotine) is often used for quit smoking. Find out below the conditions Nicotine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nicotine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nicotine, Enlarged prostate
Recent Nicotine related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Nicotine, Enlarged prostate
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Rebound Effect
- Gallbladder Non Functioning
- Swelling In The Abdomen
- Stools Watery