Review: could Nicotine cause Neuropathy peripheral?
Summary: Neuropathy peripheral is found among people who take Nicotine, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Neurontin, and have Stress and anxiety.
We study 5,666 people who have side effects while taking Nicotine from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Neuropathy peripheral. Find out below who they are, when they have Neuropathy peripheral and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nicotine and have Neuropathy peripheral >>>
Nicotine has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from 5,797 Nicotine users)
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 27,674 Neuropathy peripheral patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 5,666 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicotine. Among them, 22 people (0.39%) have Neuropathy Peripheral.
Time on Nicotine when people have Neuropathy peripheral * :
Gender of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Nicotine * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||47.62%||52.38% |
Age of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Nicotine * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.26%||15.79%||68.42%||10.53% |
Severity of Neuropathy peripheral when taking Nicotine ** :
How people recovered from Neuropathy peripheral ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (8 people, 36.36%)
- Multiple myeloma (8 people, 36.36%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 31.82%)
- Depression (5 people, 22.73%)
- Agitation (4 people, 18.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (14 people, 63.64%)
- Zometa (11 people, 50.00%)
- Protonix (11 people, 50.00%)
- Nexium (10 people, 45.45%)
- Chemotherapeutics nos (10 people, 45.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of nicotine and neuropathy peripheral on
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral while taking Nicotine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nicotine and have Neuropathy Peripheral
- support group for people who take Nicotine
- support group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Ventolin Hfa, Nexium, Advair Diskus 250/50, Nicoderm Cq, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Furosemide, Butrans for a 52-year old man with Bone Lesion, Copd, Acid Reflux, Stop Smoking, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Leg Swelling, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Leg Swelling, Groin Pain, Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Depression, Hypertension, Morbid Obesity, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Copd
- A study of drug interactions between Nicoderm Cq, Multivitamin, Lexapro, Synthroid for a 49-year old woman with Smoking Cessation, Health, Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Heartburn
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Nicotine, Wellbutrin Sr, Zoloft for a 19-year old girl with Acne Cystic, Ocd, Bipolar 1, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Skin - Dry, Wrinkles - Aging Changes, Dark Circles Under Eyes
- A study of side effects of Nicoderm Cq for a 55-year old woman with Smoking Cessation. The patient has Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels)
- A study of side effects of Nicotine for a 34-year old man with Stop Smoking. The patient has Anaphylactic Shock (severe and rapid and sometimes fatal hypersensitivity reaction to a substance)
Recent Nicotine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Nicotine, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 22-year old man who has Migraine
- Comparions of Nicotine, Marijuana, Herbal Ecstasy, Cocaine Plant, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a 19-year old girl who has Oily Skin
- Comparions of Nicoderm Cq, Bactrim for a 44-year old woman who has Infection - Ear
- Comparions of Nicotine, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 62-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Nicotine, Nadolol, Concerta, Imitrex, Topamax for a 20-year old man who has Migraine With Aura
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.