Home > Nicotine > Oropharyngeal swelling > Nicotine and Oropharyngeal swelling
Review: could Nicotine cause Oropharyngeal swelling?
Summary: Oropharyngeal swelling is found among people who take Nicotine, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Hydrochlorothiazide, and have Hiv infection.
We study 5,660 people who have side effects while taking Nicotine from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Oropharyngeal swelling. Find out below who they are, when they have Oropharyngeal swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nicotine and have Oropharyngeal swelling >>>
Nicotine (latest outcomes from 5,790 users) has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Oropharyngeal swelling (latest reports from 4,305 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, arthritis, asthma.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 5,657 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicotine. Among them, 15 people (0.27%) have Oropharyngeal Swelling.
Time on Nicotine when people have Oropharyngeal swelling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Oropharyngeal swelling||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Oropharyngeal swelling when taking Nicotine * :
|Oropharyngeal swelling||86.67%||13.33% |
Age of people who have Oropharyngeal swelling when taking Nicotine * :
|Oropharyngeal swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||30.77%||69.23%||0.00% |
Severity of Oropharyngeal swelling when taking Nicotine ** :
How people recovered from Oropharyngeal swelling ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (7 people, 46.67%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 40.00%)
- Dyspnoea (5 people, 33.33%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (4 people, 26.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 13.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (10 people, 66.67%)
- Intelence (7 people, 46.67%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 46.67%)
- Epzicom (7 people, 46.67%)
- Benazepril hydrochloride (7 people, 46.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Oropharyngeal Swelling while taking Nicotine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nicotine and have Oropharyngeal Swelling
- support group for people who take Nicotine
- support group for people who have Oropharyngeal Swelling
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Nicotine, Oropharyngeal swelling
More reviews for: Nicotine, Oropharyngeal swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotine, Paxil for a patient with Respiration, Depression. The patient has Incontinence
Comments: Incontinence is intermittent. I thought it was related to a UTI. But it has persisted for almost a year, on and off. It has been two months since intercourse. I assume I must rule out a UTI. I smoke an e cigarette which appears to have no effect, as I've used it the entire time since the incontinenc ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotine, Ibuprofen, Gabapentin, Albuterol Sulfate, Soma, Oxycodone, Klonopin for a patient with Addiction, Chronic Pain, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma, Degenerative Disc Disease, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has
Comments: Daily use of heroin
- A study of side effects of Nicotine for a patient with Bedtime Habits. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Comments: My friend recently wanted me to quit smoking, so he got me a ecigarette so it is less harmful. I now use it more than i usually smoke because i can use it in the house. Before i had to go outside to have a smoke, now i can read a book or watch tv with it right in front of me and avoid the hassle o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Caffeine, Tramadol, Tramadol, Magic Mushrooms, Dextromethorphan Polistirex, Nicotine, Nicotine, Alcohol, Alcohol, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Cannabis, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis, 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan, Ativan, Ativan, B Complex Vitamin, Melatonin, Spironolactone, Finasteride, Finasteride, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr for a patient with Pain - Muscles, Listless, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Chronic Insomnia, Loss Of Appetite, Panic Attacks, Gender Identity Disorder, Hair Loss. The patient has Tinnitus, Hair Loss, Alopecia, Abnormal Dreams, Derealisation, Depersonalisation, Vasodilatation, Anorgasmia, Asthenia, Nausea, Loss Of Libido, Dissociation, Suicidal Ideation, Suicide Attempt, Apathy, Loss Of Appetite, Loss Of Appetite, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Orgasmic Dysfunction, Orgasmic Sensation Decreased, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Hypomania, Gender Identity Disorder, Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Tachycardia, Chronic Insomnia, Major Depressive Disorder, Visual Impairment, Visual Brightness, Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Dizziness
Comments: Severity level**
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotine, Coffee, Clonidine, Nexplanon, Ibuprofen, Gabapentin for a patient with N-a-g, Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Toothache. The patient has Mood Swings, Blackheads, Hair Loss
Comments: I have recently began losing my hair a little over a month ago. It is thinning severely and falls out like crazy. I do have 3 children ages 6,3, and 6months.
More related studies for: Nicotine, Oropharyngeal swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Marijuana and Molluscum Contagiosum
- High Cholesterol and Lithium Carbonate
- Metoprolol Succinate
- Subutex and Glaucoma
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (14 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (18 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (19 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (4 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (9 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Terazosin Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium for a 81-year old man who has Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism (4 minutes ago)
- Nexium for a 61-year old man who has Acid Reflux (28 minutes ago)
- Sertraline for a 48-year old woman who has PMDD (32 minutes ago)
- Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Betaseron for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (52 minutes ago)
- Omeprazole, Rizatriptan Benzoate, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Lisinopril, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety Disorder, Back Pain, Depression, Muscle Spasms, Hypertension, Food Allergy (52 minutes ago)