Home > Nicotine > Pain relief > Nicotine and Pain relief
Review: could Nicotine cause Pain relief (Pain)?
We study 5,657 people who have side effects while taking Nicotine from FDA and social media. Among them, 231 have Pain relief. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain relief and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nicotine and have Pain relief >>>
Nicotine (latest outcomes from 5,790 users) has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking.
Pain relief (latest reports from 1,478,660 patients) has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,657 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicotine. Among them, 231 people (4.08%) have Pain Relief.
Time on Nicotine when people have Pain relief * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain relief||77.27%||13.64%||0.00%||4.55%||4.55%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pain relief when taking Nicotine * :
|Pain relief||61.09%||38.91% |
Age of people who have Pain relief when taking Nicotine * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||0.93%||8.80%||11.11%||34.26%||24.54%||20.37% |
Severity of Pain relief when taking Nicotine ** :
How people recovered from Pain relief ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (60 people, 25.97%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (46 people, 19.91%)
- Diabetes mellitus (25 people, 10.82%)
- Blood cholesterol (24 people, 10.39%)
- Hypertension (23 people, 9.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (71 people, 30.74%)
- Chantix (63 people, 27.27%)
- Zocor (57 people, 24.68%)
- Ambien (50 people, 21.65%)
- Neurontin (49 people, 21.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Ergotamime (2 months ago):
It does also acts as an anti-psychotic among other things. Don't ask me how I just know. But pain relief it hits pain centers of the brain in higher doses. It's helping with my pain right now I'm wearing a patch. See tylenol doesn't do shit and ibuprophen yeah blocks COX-2 but there is more to the picture. Also NMDA receptor antagonist found in OTC dextromethorphan makes the ineffective analgesics sold OTC work better. Also reduces need for morphine in cancer patients. I should talk more about this but you can do it. Side effects aren't great but could be worked out. Gotta go to rehab now.
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain Relief while taking Nicotine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nicotine and have Pain Relief
- support group for people who take Nicotine
- support group for people who have Pain Relief
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Nicotine, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Nicotine, Pain relief
On eHealthMe, Nicotine (nicotine) is often used for quit smoking. Find out below the conditions Nicotine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nicotine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nicotine, Pain relief
Recent Nicotine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Nicotine, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 62-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Nicotine, Nadolol, Concerta, Imitrex, Topamax for a 20-year old man who has Migraine With Aura
- Comparions of Nicotine, Abilify for a 37-year old man who has Schizophrenia Simple
- Comparions of Nicoderm Cq, Zoloft for a 24-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Varenicline, Nicoderm Cq, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Chantix for a 54-year old woman who has Smoke Cessation
- Comparions of Nicotine (Aveva) - 14MG/24HR, Digoxin (Hospira) - 0.25MG/ML for a 68-year old woman who has Digoxin - Serum
- Comparions of Nicotrol (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 4MG/CARTRIDGE, Chantix for a 54-year old woman who has Stop Smoking
- Comparions of Marijuana, Nicotine for a 22-year old woman who has Relaxation Therapy
- Comparions of Codeine Sulfate, Nicotine for a 16-year old boy who has Pain
- Comparions of Cymbalta (Lilly) - EQ 30MG BASE, Nicoderm Cq (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 21MG/24HR for a 27-year old woman who has Quit Smoking
More related comparison studies for: Nicotine, Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (29 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Coffea Robusta
- Selegiline Hydrochloride
- Ureaplasma Infection