Home > Nicotine > Yeast infection - vagina > Nicotine and Yeast infection - vagina
Review: could Nicotine cause Yeast infection - vagina (Vaginal yeast infection)?
We study 5,660 people who have side effects while taking Nicotine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Yeast infection - vagina and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nicotine and have Yeast infection - vagina >>>
Nicotine (latest outcomes from 5,790 users) has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Yeast infection - vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) (latest reports from 3,738 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Yeast Infection - Vagina while taking Nicotine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nicotine
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, UTI - Acute, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim)
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- I had heart palpitations last night 3 really quick beats then went back to normal, anyone have same symptoms
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Heart Palpitations, and takes Caffeine, Nicotine)
27 years old had my first heart palpitation last night freaked me out I am a heavy smoker (I know I should quit) I drink lots of caffeine Mnt Dew and Monster Energy Drinks was curious if anyone else had these same things when consuming 600+mg of caffeine in a day
More questions for: Nicotine, Yeast infection - vagina
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kenalog injection nightmare!
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Weird Throat Blockage Within 2 Weeks, Large Dent In Injection Site, and takes Kenalog)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after ...
More reviews for: Nicotine, Yeast infection - vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotine, Paxil for a patient with Respiration, Depression. The patient has Incontinence
Comments: Incontinence is intermittent. I thought it was related to a UTI. But it has persisted for almost a year, on and off. It has been two months since intercourse. I assume I must rule out a UTI. I smoke an e cigarette which appears to have no effect, as I've used it the entire time since the incontinenc ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotine, Ibuprofen, Gabapentin, Albuterol Sulfate, Soma, Oxycodone, Klonopin for a patient with Addiction, Chronic Pain, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma, Degenerative Disc Disease, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has
Comments: Daily use of heroin
- A study of side effects of Nicotine for a patient with Bedtime Habits. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Comments: My friend recently wanted me to quit smoking, so he got me a ecigarette so it is less harmful. I now use it more than i usually smoke because i can use it in the house. Before i had to go outside to have a smoke, now i can read a book or watch tv with it right in front of me and avoid the hassle o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Caffeine, Tramadol, Tramadol, Magic Mushrooms, Dextromethorphan Polistirex, Nicotine, Nicotine, Alcohol, Alcohol, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Cannabis, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis, 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan, Ativan, Ativan, B Complex Vitamin, Melatonin, Spironolactone, Finasteride, Finasteride, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr for a patient with Pain - Muscles, Listless, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Chronic Insomnia, Loss Of Appetite, Panic Attacks, Gender Identity Disorder, Hair Loss. The patient has Tinnitus, Hair Loss, Alopecia, Abnormal Dreams, Derealisation, Depersonalisation, Vasodilatation, Anorgasmia, Asthenia, Nausea, Loss Of Libido, Dissociation, Suicidal Ideation, Suicide Attempt, Apathy, Loss Of Appetite, Loss Of Appetite, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Orgasmic Dysfunction, Orgasmic Sensation Decreased, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Hypomania, Gender Identity Disorder, Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Tachycardia, Chronic Insomnia, Major Depressive Disorder, Visual Impairment, Visual Brightness, Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Dizziness
Comments: Severity level**
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotine, Coffee, Clonidine, Nexplanon, Ibuprofen, Gabapentin for a patient with N-a-g, Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Toothache. The patient has Mood Swings, Blackheads, Hair Loss
Comments: I have recently began losing my hair a little over a month ago. It is thinning severely and falls out like crazy. I do have 3 children ages 6,3, and 6months.
More related studies for: Nicotine, Yeast infection - vagina
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.