Home > Nicotine > Yeast infection - vagina > Nicotine and Yeast infection - vagina
Review: could Nicotine cause Yeast infection - vagina (Vaginal yeast infection)?
Summary: there is no Yeast infection - vagina reported by people who take Nicotine yet.
We study 5,660 people who have side effects while taking Nicotine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Yeast infection - vagina and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nicotine and have Yeast infection - vagina >>>
Nicotine (latest outcomes from 5,792 users) has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking.
Yeast infection - vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) (latest reports from 1,031 patients) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Yeast Infection - Vagina while taking Nicotine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nicotine
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, UTI - Acute, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim)
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- I had heart palpitations last night 3 really quick beats then went back to normal, anyone have same symptoms
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Heart Palpitations, and takes Caffeine, Nicotine)
27 years old had my first heart palpitation last night freaked me out I am a heavy smoker (I know I should quit) I drink lots of caffeine Mnt Dew and Monster Energy Drinks was curious if anyone else had these same things when consuming 600+mg of caffeine in a day
More questions for: Nicotine, Yeast infection - vagina
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kenalog injection nightmare!
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Weird Throat Blockage Within 2 Weeks, Large Dent In Injection Site, and takes Kenalog)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after ...
More reviews for: Nicotine, Yeast infection - vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotine, Paxil for a patient with Respiration, Depression. The patient has Incontinence
Comments: Incontinence is intermittent. I thought it was related to a UTI. But it has persisted for almost a year, on and off. It has been two months since intercourse. I assume I must rule out a UTI. I smoke an e cigarette which appears to have no effect, as I've used it the entire time since the incontinenc ...
- A study of side effects of Nicotine for a patient with Bedtime Habits. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Comments: My friend recently wanted me to quit smoking, so he got me a ecigarette so it is less harmful. I now use it more than i usually smoke because i can use it in the house. Before i had to go outside to have a smoke, now i can read a book or watch tv with it right in front of me and avoid the hassle o ...
- A study of side effects of Nicotine for a patient with Stop Smoking. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Comments: I started slowing down on my smoking 3 months ago and finally Quit totally on April 18th. For 3 months I have had this lightheadedness and numbness and tingling in my Arms and legs , feel nervous and have chest pains. Is this due to the Nicotine Withdrawal?
- A study of drug interactions between Nicoderm Cq, Concerta, Nuvigil, Clonazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fluoxetine for a patient with Smoking Cessation, Disthymia, Sever Fatigue, Sleepy, Dysthymia. The patient has Ptsd, Chronic Depression
Comments: Although I have a long history of depression (first noted 1964 - not treated until 1973), diagnosis has changed over the years from MDD to Bipolar II, Now Dysthymia with PTSD. I have tried many medications over the years: MAOI's, Tricyclic's, SSRI's, 24 ECT treatments, CBT, Psychoanalysis. Major sym ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nicotrol, Nicoderm Cq, Nicorette, Nicotine, Temazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Vivelle-dot, Lipitor, Cymbalta, Depakote for a patient with Addiction, Sleep Aid, Hormone Replacement Therapy, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased, Perforation Of The Intestines, Lack Of Orgasm, Back Pain - Nonspecific, Swallowing Difficulty, Ringing In The Ears, Forgetfulness, Fatigue - Chronic, Tremor, Urinary Incontinence, Sleep Problems Various Sources, Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder
Comments: Sleep study showed snoring problem and advised me to go to ENT. Also to discuss ringing in the ear. Going to set appointment
Bladder mesh surgery for incontinence in May 2013.
Bikini cut FULL hysterectomy in Jan. 2014
Gastroenterologist appointment April 10th, 2014 perforation of the intest ...
More related studies for: Nicotine, Yeast infection - vagina
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.