Home > Nifedipine > Alcohol interaction > Nifedipine and Alcohol interaction
Review: could Nifedipine cause Alcohol interaction?
We study 17,317 people who have side effects while taking Nifedipine from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Alcohol interaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Alcohol interaction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nifedipine and have Alcohol interaction >>>
Nifedipine (latest outcomes from 17,613 users) has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Alcohol interaction (latest reports from 3,315 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, personality disorder.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 17,305 people reported to have side effects when taking Nifedipine. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Alcohol Interaction.
Time on Nifedipine when people have Alcohol interaction * :
Gender of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Nifedipine * :
|Alcohol interaction||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Nifedipine * :
Severity of Alcohol interaction when taking Nifedipine ** :
How people recovered from Alcohol interaction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrointestinal disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aprovel (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fosinopril sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Allopurinol (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alcohol Interaction while taking Nifedipine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nifedipine and have Alcohol Interaction
- support group for people who take Nifedipine
- support group for people who have Alcohol Interaction
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take adelat and mavik and wonder why i would be taking 2 high blood meds i am 70 and pretty healthy. had / very small strokes about 4 years ago
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Had High Blood Pressure And High Cholesterol But Neither Extremely High, and takes Lipitor, Adalat, Mavik)
I had 2 very small strokes no after effects, and higher blood pressure and cholesterol but now a in control and wonder about all these drugs I take over a long period of time.
- What dosage of metoprolol tartrate can i use to replace 50mg of motoprolol succinate er?
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Sertraline, Nifedipine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Metformin, Potassium Citrate, Allopurinol, Fenofibrate, Simvastatin)
I am currently taking Metoprolol Succinate 50 ER once per day, and I want to switch to Metoprolol Tartrate strictly because it is considerably cheaper. I just need to know the Tartrate equivalency for my Succinate dosage. I believe that it is 25 MG twice per day but I am not sure.
- Does welchol cause hair loss in women?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has IBS, Diverticulosis, High Blood Pressure, Heart Condition, Arthritis, and takes Welchol, Xanax, Coumadin, Adalat)
did not have hair loss until taking Welchol
- Is there an interaction between chromium polynicotinate and synthroid
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Management, Osteoporosis, Hyperthyroidism, A-fib, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Synthroid, Leflunomide, Sulindac, Methotrexate Sodium, Ibandronate Sodium, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Levemir, Digoxin, Procardia Xl, Metoprolol Succinate)
One of the ingredients, chromium polynicotinate, is in Super CitriMax Plus and want to know if it will interact with Synthroid or any of the other medications I listed above?
- What can i do for ocd and depression
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has OCD, and takes Lamictal, Fluvoxamine Maleate, Lorazepam, Nifedipine, Lyrica, Methocarbamol, Tamsulosin, Phenergan, Omeprazole, Potassium Chloride, Allopurinol, Fentanyl-25, Motrin, Tramadol)
I have a very large amount of kidney stones eve since I returned to Afghanistan. Most of them have been calcium oxilate and the othes arecalcium phforous. I am passing kidney stones since 2001 with the largest being a 6mm that I passed. I have them so fequently they have me on a 72 hour 25mcg fentyb ...
More questions for: Nifedipine, Alcohol interaction
More reviews for: Nifedipine, Alcohol interaction
- A study of drug interactions between Viibryd, Sucralfate, Pantoprazole, Nifedipine, Plavix, Synthroid for a patient with Depression, Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Arterial Thrombosis Limb, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Ptsd
Comments: I have been diagnosed with Buerger's Disease.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Toprol-xl, Losartan, Nifedipine for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Weight Loss, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
Comments: hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented with losartan then nifedipine added 1 month ago. BP is down, but tinnitus comes and goes, mostly in left ear.
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Vitamin D, Ferrous Fumarate, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Pantoprazole, Carvedilol, Nifedipine for a patient with Low Blood Potassium, Vitamin B-12 Level, Anemia, Hypertension, Gerd. The patient has Dizziness, Palpitations, Blood Glucose, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Fatigue
Comments: I also have Mobitz type 2 heartblock, type 2 diabetes controlled by diet, asthma/interstitial lung,Rheumatoid arthritis, G6PD, latex, gluten, and soy allergy, lactose intolerance, avoid caffeine.
- A study of drug interactions between Nifedipine, Nexium for a patient with HTN, Heartburn - Chronic. The patient has Palpitations Aggravated
Comments: Freq palpitations over last 3 days
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
More related studies for: Nifedipine, Alcohol interaction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Alzheimer's Disease and Diarrhea
- Azopt and Sleep Disorders
- Sweating - Excessive and Crestor
- Mucinex Dm and Protriptyline Hydrochloride
- Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Red Face
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (4 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (15 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach ... (23 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (20 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (20 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)