Home > Nifedipine > Tremor > Nifedipine and Tremor
Review: could Nifedipine cause Tremor?
We study 17,305 people who have side effects while taking Nifedipine from FDA and social media. Among them, 204 have Tremor. Find out below who they are, when they have Tremor and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Nifedipine and have Tremor >>>
Nifedipine (latest outcomes from 17,611 users) has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) (latest reports from 411,699 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 17,305 people reported to have side effects when taking Nifedipine. Among them, 204 people (1.18%) have Tremor.
Time on Nifedipine when people have Tremor * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Nifedipine * :
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Nifedipine * :
Severity of Tremor when taking Nifedipine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tremor ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (33 people, 16.18%)
- Raynaud's phenomenon (11 people, 5.39%)
- Pain (9 people, 4.41%)
- Renal transplant (8 people, 3.92%)
- Depression (7 people, 3.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (40 people, 19.61%)
- Lisinopril (27 people, 13.24%)
- Omeprazole (26 people, 12.75%)
- Atenolol (23 people, 11.27%)
- Furosemide (20 people, 9.80%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor while taking Nifedipine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nifedipine and have Tremor
- support group for people who take Nifedipine
- support group for people who have Tremor
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Nifedipine, Tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
More reviews for: Nifedipine, Tremor
On eHealthMe, Nifedipine (nifedipine) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Nifedipine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nifedipine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nifedipine, Tremor
Recent Nifedipine related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Nifedipine, Tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (4 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Pancreas Infection
- Pregnancy With Advanced Maternal Age