Review: could Nitrofurantoin cause Tooth infection (Tooth abscess)?
Summary: there is no Tooth infection reported by people who take Nitrofurantoin yet.
We study 246 people who have side effects while taking Nitrofurantoin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tooth infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nitrofurantoin and have Tooth infection >>>
Nitrofurantoin has active ingredients of nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Nitrofurantoin 545 users)
Tooth infection (pus formation in tooth) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Tooth infection 10,778 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Tooth Infection while taking Nitrofurantoin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nitrofurantoin
- support group for people who have Tooth Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Nitrofurantoin, Tooth infection
More reviews for: Nitrofurantoin, Tooth infection
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I stopped drugs and my severe pain in tooth started to heal gradually though not completly.i was taking it from past 15 days and my tooth pain was so severe that I was suggested to have 4 root canals.i didn't find it wise idea and stopped these vitamin tablets.still I am not completly cured.seeking ...
- Due to lack of appetite, and not following the directions, I didn't eat once starting Macrodantin. Due to nausea, I will change that.
Beginning blood sugar 88
After two doses 151
After two additional doses 170
- 7 day course of nitrofurantoin 4 times day after day 2 had mid back pain by day 5 had severe mid/upper back pain which crept around to front left just beneath ribs hospitalized for 4 days, out for 5 days then back in with unmanageable pain for 9hrs sent away with stronger pain relief, only after one ...
- Since I have taken Levetiracetam the liver blood test show abnormalities and now the Scan and Biopisy have all confirmed it.
The levetiracetam - has stopped my Epilepsy but now I have Cirrhosis - is this a common side effect.. In New Zealand my Neurologist has said it is not a recognised proble ...
- This is my 3rd year for the Reclast IV. The first year I had no side effects. The second, I had flu-like symptoms for a few days. This year, I began to experience severe musculoskeletal pain the day after I received the infusion. I have migratory pain that affects my ability to walk and perform d ...
More related studies for: Nitrofurantoin, Tooth infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.