Home > Nitroglycerin > Narcotic abuse > Nitroglycerin and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Nitroglycerin cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Narcotic abuse is found among people who take Nitroglycerin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain.
We study 24,025 people who have side effects while taking Nitroglycerin from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nitroglycerin and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Nitroglycerin (latest outcomes from 24,157 users) has active ingredients of nitroglycerin. It is often used in chest pain.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,692 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 24,025 people reported to have side effects when taking Nitroglycerin. Among them, 34 people (0.14%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Nitroglycerin when people have Narcotic abuse * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Nitroglycerin * :
|Narcotic abuse||23.53%||76.47% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Nitroglycerin * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||3.03%||15.15%||12.12%||66.67% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Nitroglycerin ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (20 people, 58.82%)
- Multiple myeloma (17 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoarthritis (2 people, 5.88%)
- Depression (2 people, 5.88%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (25 people, 73.53%)
- Ibuprofen (21 people, 61.76%)
- Neurontin (21 people, 61.76%)
- Ambien (21 people, 61.76%)
- Nexium (21 people, 61.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Nitroglycerin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nitroglycerin and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Nitroglycerin
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- I have primary hyperparathyroidism with an adenoma and an igm of 16. can you tell me if the study was ever done on this combination.
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Primary Hyperparathyroidism, Low IgM, and takes Amlodipine Besylate, ASA, Furosemide, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Synthroid, Nitroglycerin, Ranexa, Vivelle-dot, Cymbalta, Nitrostat, Crestor, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)
Was given t-131 at age 16 and have virtually no thyroid gland.
I also have systemic and coronary vasospasms that have caused heart damage, an unspecified autoimmune disease with elevated ANA, osteoporosis, normal calcium levels, parathyroid hormone of 117, an identified adenoma of the parathyroid, ...
- When did you recover from palpitations
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Anal Fissures, and takes Nitroglycerin)
I started using nitroglycerin ointment for anal fissures from about a week ago, initially started to get minor headaches. later on noticed fatigue, heart palpitations and shortness of breath. discontinued the medicine since 3 days, went to urgent care to check out if everything was fine, the doctor ...
- Can i take my lisinopril 10mg with my suboxone 8mg
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lisinopril, Suboxone)
I fell from a two story roof in 2010 and messed my back and knees up pretty bad. I was fine at first but after my dr at the time lost both of his feet to diabetes I was stuck looking for a new dr, I thought I found one but instead I found satan in a dr's smock. He took me from 90 oxycodone 15mg ta ...
More questions for: Nitroglycerin, Narcotic abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ranexa and erectile dysfunction
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Metabolic Syndrome, Aortic Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Disease, and takes Nitrostat, Acyclovir, Gabapentin, Hytrin, Metformin, Aspirin, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Ranexa, Hydrochlorothiazide, Carvedilol, Losartan Potassium)
I have experienced moderate ED with taking multiple heart and NO meds. This has been manageable and acceptable. Cardiologist added Ranexa (Ranalozine) 3 weeks ago and I am now experiencing complete erectile and ejaculatory failure.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Achilles tendon rupture healed with nitroglycerin patches
(Posted by a 79 year old man who has 60% Torn Achilles Tendon From My Heel, and takes Nitroglycerin)
After taking Bactrim for a tooth implant for over two weeks a MRI by my doctor showed 60% of my Achilles tendon had been torn from my heel. Shooting pain at times while at rest and restricted movement of my foot. Doctor recommended surgery with a 6 month recovery period. Fortunately my friend in Eng ...
More reviews for: Nitroglycerin, Narcotic abuse
- A study of drug interactions between B-12, Simvastatin, Lisinopril, Singulair, Omeprazole, Calcium D - Glucarate, Vitamin C, Aspirin, Lovaza, Lamictal, Celexa, Benzonatate, Lorazepam, Lisinopril, Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a patient with B-12, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Gerd, Bone Densitometry, Vitamin C, Blood Thinner, Heart, Seizures, Depression, Cough, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chest Discomfort, Chest Pain. The patient has Shaking, Get Hot And Then Chill
Comments: Every time my husband sees a doctor, he gets a new pill.
He gets chest pains, across chest under left arm and occasionally down left arm.
He gets hot, then cold, chills with goose bumps and sweats, to the point that he showers and has to change his clothes up to 3 times daily. He has night sweats, ...
More related studies for: Nitroglycerin, Narcotic abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Gastritis and Hypothyroidism
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (49 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (42 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (46 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (1 hour ago)