Home > Norco > Depression > Norco and Depression
Review: could Norco cause Depression?
We study 5,910 people who have side effects while taking Norco from FDA and social media. Among them, 475 have Depression. Find out below who they are, when they have Depression and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Norco and have Depression >>>
Norco (latest outcomes from 6,828 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Depression (latest reports from 1,155,565 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 5,898 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco. Among them, 482 people (8.17%) have Depression.
Time on Norco when people have Depression * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Depression when taking Norco * :
Age of people who have Depression when taking Norco * :
Severity of Depression when taking Norco ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Depression ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (169 people, 35.06%)
- Depression (61 people, 12.66%)
- Back pain (46 people, 9.54%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (36 people, 7.47%)
- Osteoporosis (36 people, 7.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (146 people, 30.29%)
- Ambien (126 people, 26.14%)
- Vicodin (114 people, 23.65%)
- Soma (98 people, 20.33%)
- Neurontin (98 people, 20.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Sissy (2 years ago):
I am a52yr old female.
I have been off norco for 3 days now and my depression is so bad i cant do anything all i do is cry.it comes over me in waves. does anyone have these problems
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression while taking Norco?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Norco and have Depression
- support group for people who take Norco
- support group for people who have Depression
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Norco, Depression
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Norco, Depression
On eHealthMe, Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Norco is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Norco used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Januvia, Metformin, Gabapentin, Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fenofibrate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Depression, High Blood Sugar, Nerve Pain, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Aches, Thinking - Unclear, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Back Disorder, Pain Threshold Decreased, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Norco for a patient with Pain. The patient has Depression
More related studies for: Norco, Depression
Recent Norco related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Norco, Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (18 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (42 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored