Review: could Norco cause Drowsiness?
We study 5,910 people who have side effects while taking Norco from FDA and social media. Among them, 221 have Drowsiness. Find out below who they are, when they have Drowsiness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Norco and have Drowsiness >>>
Norco (latest outcomes from 6,828 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Drowsiness (latest reports from 494,664 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 5,898 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco. Among them, 221 people (3.75%) have Drowsiness.
Time on Norco when people have Drowsiness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Drowsiness when taking Norco * :
Age of people who have Drowsiness when taking Norco * :
Severity of Drowsiness when taking Norco ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Drowsiness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (61 people, 27.60%)
- Fibromyalgia (26 people, 11.76%)
- Anxiety (20 people, 9.05%)
- Back pain (18 people, 8.14%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (15 people, 6.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (58 people, 26.24%)
- Neurontin (40 people, 18.10%)
- Oxycontin (40 people, 18.10%)
- Ativan (39 people, 17.65%)
- Flexeril (33 people, 14.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drowsiness while taking Norco?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Norco and have Drowsiness
- support group for people who take Norco
- support group for people who have Drowsiness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Norco, Drowsiness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Gabapentin made me comatose
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
More reviews for: Norco, Drowsiness
On eHealthMe, Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Norco is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Norco used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Norco for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Sleepiness (excess sleeping)
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, PHENTERMINE, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Celexa for a patient with Nerve Degeneration, Weight Control, Blood Pressure Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Prozac, Atenolol, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Roxicodone, Alprazolam for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Hypertension, Depression, Palpitations, Headache, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Fatigue, Sleepy, Lack Of Concentration, Narcolepsy
More related studies for: Norco, Drowsiness
Recent Norco related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Norco, Drowsiness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.