Review: could Norco cause Fever?
(By eHealthMe on Feb, 24, 2014)
Severity ratings: 3.5/4
On a scale of 1 to 4: 1=least, 2=moderate, 3=severe, 4=most severe
We study 5,800 people who take Norco. Among them, 218 have Fever. See who they are, when they have Fever and more. This review is based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Norco (latest outcomes from 6,696 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain, pain relief by acupuncture. Commonly reported side effects of Norco include pain exacerbated, pain, nausea, stress and anxiety, breathing difficulty.
Fever (latest reports from 967,356 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis.
On Feb, 15, 2014: 5,303 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco. Among them, 218 people (4.11%) have Fever.
Time on Norco when people have Fever * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fever when taking Norco * :
Age of people who have Fever when taking Norco * :
Severity of Fever when taking Norco ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fever ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (69 people, 31.65%)
- Hypertension (20 people, 9.17%)
- Breast cancer (16 people, 7.34%)
- Hepatitis c (15 people, 6.88%)
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 6.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (67 people, 30.73%)
- Oxycontin (66 people, 30.28%)
- Zometa (53 people, 24.31%)
- Ativan (51 people, 23.39%)
- Aredia (49 people, 22.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Norco, Fever
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Norco is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Norco used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse Norco side effects from A to Z:
Browse Norco drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Trying to figure out if my symptoms are related to medications I am taking or due to chronic fatigue syndrome which I have been diagnosed with and maybe fibromyalgia or lumbar stenosis or MS.
From this study (4 years ago):
Morphine, tylenol, ibuprohen had no affect. Hydromorphone relieves most symptoms rapidly.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Which implants are better? stainless steel or titanium?
Which metallic implants help prevent hand stiffness and help the patient regain full recovery of occupational activities? Stainless steel or Titanium implants?
- What medications cause hair loss
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- Can norco cause heartburn
The use of Norco is causing heartburn. I.ve used various drugs with hydrocodone and Tylenol type drugs such as Lortab, Vicodin, etc. But I,ve never had one cause severe heartburn like this Norco does.
More questions for: Norco, Fever
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Hand foot mouth disease
My illness was not recognized at first.
So I was given some prednisolone and other drugs.
During that time I had a joint pain and it was recovered. But after 5 months i suffered from this joint pain again and I'm suffering from this joint pain still now.I don't understand whether there is an conne ...
More reviews for: Norco, Fever
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Mucinex Dm, Unisom, Zyrtec Allergy, Promethazine, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Bystolic, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Xanax, Halcion, Wellbutrin Xl, Cymbalta, Nuvigil for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Allergy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Sinus Headache, Nevus Araneus, Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Insomnia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The patient has Knee Pain, Neck Pain, Sudden Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Panic Attacks (Panic disorder), Anxiety Disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder), Chronic Depression (Dysthymia), Restless Legs Syndrome (Restless leg syndrome), Nail Picking, Fever, Headache, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Heartburn - Chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Weight Loss - Unintentional (Weight Decreased), Loss Of Appetite (Appetite - decreased), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Numbness And Tingling, Pain - Back (Back pain - low), Neaseous
- A study of drug interactions between Stalevo 150, Azilect, Norco, Soma, Diazepam, Thiamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Parkinson's Disease, Pain Management, Muscle Contracture, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Markedly Reduced Dietary Intake. The patient has Fever, Headache, Change Of Bowel Habit, Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain), Nausea
More related studies for: Norco, Fever
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.