Norco and Fever - from FDA reports
Fever is found among people who take Norco, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zofran, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fever with Norco. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,661 people who have side effects when taking Norco from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
20,661 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco.
Among them, 592 people (2.87%) have Fever
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Norco when people have Fever *:
- < 1 month: 63.64 %
- 1 - 6 months: 36.36 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fever when taking Norco *:
- female: 68.53 %
- male: 31.47 %
Age of people who have Fever when taking Norco *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.2 %
- 10-19: 0.4 %
- 20-29: 3.96 %
- 30-39: 9.9 %
- 40-49: 20.4 %
- 50-59: 29.31 %
- 60+: 35.84 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (56 people, 9.46%)
- Multiple Myeloma (46 people, 7.77%)
- Nausea (44 people, 7.43%)
- Stress And Anxiety (36 people, 6.08%)
- Insomnia (35 people, 5.91%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran (87 people, 14.70%)
- Lasix (85 people, 14.36%)
- Oxycontin (78 people, 13.18%)
- Ambien (75 people, 12.67%)
- Zometa (73 people, 12.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (208 people, 35.14%)
- Fatigue (175 people, 29.56%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (158 people, 26.69%)
- Weakness (142 people, 23.99%)
- Diarrhea (124 people, 20.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fever when taking Norco?
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 21,139 users)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 253,989 Fever patients).