Home > Norco > Memory loss > Norco and Memory loss
Review: could Norco cause Memory loss?
We study 5,910 people who have side effects while taking Norco from FDA and social media. Among them, 259 have Memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Memory loss and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Norco and have Memory loss >>>
Norco (latest outcomes from 6,828 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Memory loss (latest reports from 467,146 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 5,910 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco. Among them, 259 people (4.38%) have Memory Loss.
Time on Norco when people have Memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Memory loss||5.00%||25.00%||10.00%||10.00%||30.00%||10.00%||10.00% |
Gender of people who have Memory loss when taking Norco * :
|Memory loss||60.21%||39.79% |
Age of people who have Memory loss when taking Norco * :
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.51%||7.46%||37.28%||15.35%||36.40% |
Severity of Memory loss when taking Norco ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Memory loss||0.00%||58.82%||35.29%||5.88% |
How people recovered from Memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Memory loss||14.29%||0.00%||85.71% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (87 people, 33.59%)
- Hepatitis c (27 people, 10.42%)
- Depression (21 people, 8.11%)
- Fibromyalgia (17 people, 6.56%)
- Osteoporosis (15 people, 5.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (60 people, 23.17%)
- Oxycontin (54 people, 20.85%)
- Ambien (53 people, 20.46%)
- Aspirin (49 people, 18.92%)
- Vicodin (48 people, 18.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Memory Loss while taking Norco?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Norco and have Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Norco
- support group for people who have Memory Loss
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Norco, Memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Norco, Memory loss
On eHealthMe, Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Norco is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Norco used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, CoQ-10, Krill Oil, Lortab, Gemfibrozil, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Heart Disease - Aging, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Lorazepam for a patient with Pain, Insomnia. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Norco for a patient with Pain Relief. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Forgetfulness
More related studies for: Norco, Memory loss
Recent Norco related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Norco, Memory loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Lian Zi Xin
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Lymph Nodes Scan Abnormal