Review: could Norco cause Memory loss?
Summary: Memory loss is found among people who take Norco, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Neurontin, and have Pain.
We study 5,951 people who have side effects while taking Norco from FDA and social media. Among them, 259 have Memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Memory loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Norco and have Memory loss >>>
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,886 Norco users)
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 63,420 Memory loss patients)
On Mar, 10, 2015: 5,951 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco. Among them, 259 people (4.35%) have Memory Loss.
Time on Norco when people have Memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Memory loss||5.00%||25.00%||10.00%||10.00%||30.00%||10.00%||10.00% |
Gender of people who have Memory loss when taking Norco * :
|Memory loss||60.21%||39.79% |
Age of people who have Memory loss when taking Norco * :
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.51%||7.46%||37.28%||15.35%||36.40% |
Severity of Memory loss when taking Norco ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Memory loss||0.00%||58.82%||35.29%||5.88% |
How people recovered from Memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Memory loss||14.29%||0.00%||85.71% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (87 people, 33.59%)
- Hepatitis c (27 people, 10.42%)
- Depression (21 people, 8.11%)
- Fibromyalgia (17 people, 6.56%)
- Osteoporosis (15 people, 5.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (60 people, 23.17%)
- Oxycontin (54 people, 20.85%)
- Ambien (53 people, 20.46%)
- Aspirin (49 people, 18.92%)
- Vicodin (48 people, 18.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of norco and memory loss on
Do you have Memory Loss while taking Norco?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Norco and have Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Norco
- support group for people who have Memory Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin B, Paracetamol, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 95-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Lack Of Energy, Pain, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Memory Loss, Confusion
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl-25, Percocet, Klonopin, Depakote Er, Vimpat for a 52-year old woman with Pain, Epilepsy. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Victoza, Lantus Solostar for a 52-year old woman with Sciatica, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Thyroid Mass, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Ankle Pain, Low Back Pain
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 64-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Valtrex, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Lortab, Dexilant, Valium, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Simvastatin, Advair Diskus 100/50 for a 52-year old woman with Shingles, Emphysema, Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Anxiety And Stress, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression, Cholesterosis. The patient has Anemia
Recent Norco related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Vicodin, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol for a 42-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Lyrica, Vicodin for a 53-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Naproxen, Vicodin for a 92-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.