Home > Norco > Nightmares > Norco and Nightmares
Review: could Norco cause Nightmares?
We study 5,910 people who have side effects while taking Norco from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Nightmares. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmares and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Norco and have Nightmares >>>
Norco (latest outcomes from 6,828 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Nightmares (unpleasant dreams) (latest reports from 86,349 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 5,898 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco. Among them, 28 people (0.47%) have Nightmares.
Time on Norco when people have Nightmares * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmares when taking Norco * :
Age of people who have Nightmares when taking Norco * :
Severity of Nightmares when taking Norco ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nightmares ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (12 people, 42.86%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (6 people, 21.43%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 21.43%)
- Depression (4 people, 14.29%)
- Back pain (4 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (7 people, 25.00%)
- Xanax (7 people, 25.00%)
- Neurontin (5 people, 17.86%)
- Prozac (5 people, 17.86%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nightmares while taking Norco?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Norco and have Nightmares
- support group for people who take Norco
- support group for people who have Nightmares
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
Ever since I started the Fentanyl and Diazepam I have had very vivid nightmares. I also seem angry a lot. Before taking these medicines I never remembered my dreams at all.
From this study (1 year ago):
Repeated nightmares. Dreams are so severe once I wake up I will go for days without sleeping again.
From this study (2 years ago):
Alicia on Oct, 10, 2012:
does anyone know if it is safe to take phenergan with soma? i took a soma about 4 hrs ago and i want to take a phenergan now but i dont know if that is safe. could someone please help me
mudd on Oct, 14, 2012:
If your only taking 1 or 2 your fine,I've been doing it over 25 yrs.they both are terrible drugs, I abuse mine bad...I feel blessed to be alive when my prescriptions are out.Do yourself a favor and get off them most people get them to only get high....
Pamela Bailey on Apr, 12, 2013:
Ive been on Norco a while and it doesnt make me feel high at all and didnt even when I 1st started it.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Norco, Nightmares
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Norco, Nightmares
On eHealthMe, Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Norco is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Norco used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Carcinoma Ductal
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Abnormal Orgasm Female