Home > Norco > Short-term memory loss > Norco and Short-term memory loss
Review: could Norco cause Short-term memory loss (Memory loss)?
We study 5,910 people who have side effects while taking Norco from FDA and social media. Among them, 259 have Short-term memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Short-term memory loss and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Norco and have Short-term memory loss >>>
Norco (latest outcomes from 6,828 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Short-term memory loss
Short-term memory loss (latest reports from 467,146 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 5,898 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco. Among them, 259 people (4.39%) have Short-term Memory Loss.
Time on Norco when people have Short-term memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Short-term memory loss||5.00%||25.00%||10.00%||10.00%||30.00%||10.00%||10.00% |
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Norco * :
|Short-term memory loss||60.21%||39.79% |
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Norco * :
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.51%||7.46%||37.28%||15.35%||36.40% |
Severity of Short-term memory loss when taking Norco ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||58.82%||35.29%||5.88% |
How people recovered from Short-term memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Short-term memory loss||14.29%||0.00%||85.71% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (87 people, 33.59%)
- Hepatitis c (27 people, 10.42%)
- Depression (21 people, 8.11%)
- Fibromyalgia (17 people, 6.56%)
- Osteoporosis (15 people, 5.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (60 people, 23.17%)
- Oxycontin (54 people, 20.85%)
- Ambien (53 people, 20.46%)
- Aspirin (49 people, 18.92%)
- Vicodin (48 people, 18.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Short-term Memory Loss while taking Norco?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Norco and have Short-term Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Norco
- support group for people who have Short-term Memory Loss
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
I am on Remicade once a month since July 22nd of 2013. Had a great response until I hurt my low back again. Then the back pain just worked it's way right up my spine to the neck. I have had neck fusion one level...several bad discs. A knee replacement, a shoulder reconstruction etc. The numbness and tingling in my left hand and buzzing in my left ear are driving me nuts. A recent hearing exam showed I had nerve problems there as well. Don't know what to think. Had a brain MRI it showed normal. Now thinking a spinal tap in order?
From this study (10 months ago):
Can you please give me information as to whether taking these medicines can cause these symptoms. Thanks.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Norco, Short-term memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Norco, Short-term memory loss
On eHealthMe, Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Norco is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Norco used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Elevated Insulin Like Growth Factor I
- Skin Depigmentation
- Finger Hypoplasia