Review: could Norco cause Unable to get pregnant (Infertility)?
Summary: Unable to get pregnant is reported only by a few people who take Norco.
We study 5,956 people who have side effects while taking Norco from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Unable to get pregnant and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Norco and have Unable to get pregnant >>>
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,891 Norco users)
Unable to get pregnant
Unable to get pregnant has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, wegener's granulomatosis. (latest reports from 1,354 Unable to get pregnant patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 5,956 people reported to have side effects when taking Norco. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Unable To Get Pregnant.
Time on Norco when people have Unable to get pregnant * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Unable to get pregnant||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Unable to get pregnant when taking Norco * :
|Unable to get pregnant||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Unable to get pregnant when taking Norco * :
|Unable to get pregnant||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Unable to get pregnant when taking Norco ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Unable to get pregnant||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Unable to get pregnant ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Unable to get pregnant||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Barrett's oesophagus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain in limb (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fatigue - chronic (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea and vomiting (1 people, 100.00%)
- Urinary frequency or urgency (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prilosec (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Adderall 30 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prochlorperazine maleate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxybutynin chloride (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Norco and unable to get pregnant on
Do you have Unable To Get Pregnant while taking Norco?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Norco and have Unable To Get Pregnant
- support group for people who take Norco
- support group for people who have Unable To Get Pregnant
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 60-year old woman with Cancer Pain. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Gabapentin, Robaxin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Topamax, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 28-year old woman with Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Insomnia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Simvastatin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Prilosec Otc, Cayenne, Multivitamin, Melatonin, Fish Oil, Calcium, Biotin, B Complex Vitamin, Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Actifed, Norco for a 50-year old woman with General Physical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Heartburn - Chronic, Edema, General Physical Health Deterioration, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Bone Strength And Calcium, Spoon Nails, Fatigue, Allergies, Chronic Pain. The patient has Enlarged Liver
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Losartan for a 59-year old man with Pain - Joints, Acid Reflux, Blood Pressure. The patient has Acid Reflux, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
Recent Norco related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.