Review: could Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol cause Lose weight (Weight loss)?
Summary: there is no Lose weight reported by people who take Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol yet.
We study 84 people who have side effects while taking Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lose weight and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol and have Lose weight >>>
Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol
Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 96 Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol users)
Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,287 Lose weight patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Lose Weight while taking Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol
- support group for people who have Lose Weight
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Topamax for a 36-year old woman with Hormone Level Abnormal, Migraine. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 45-year old woman with Panic Disorder. The patient has Lose Weight, Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat)
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
Recent Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Sprintec, Ortho-novum 1/35-28 for a 39-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Gildess Fe 1.5/30, Femcon Fe for a 27-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol, Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Norgestimate And Ethinyl Estradiol, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol for a 28-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Femcon Fe, Black Seed for a 35-year old woman who has Immunity
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Hydroxyzine, Tramadol, Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old woman who has Endometriosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.