Home > Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol > Lose weight > Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol and Lose weight
Review: could Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol cause Lose weight (Weight loss)?
We study 84 people who have side effects while taking Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lose weight and more.
Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol
Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol (latest outcomes from 96 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone. It is often used in birth control.
Lose weight (latest reports from 98,557 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Lose Weight while taking Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol
- support group for people who have Lose Weight
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does diovan 320 improve kidney function and reduce creatinine?
I was diabetic and was under oral medication. i am OK now I only take some care with my food and my diabetes is within the limit and under control.
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- What effects does taking garcinia cambogia with lexapro
I want to lose weight, about 30 lbs and are hving a difficult time. I purchased garcinia cambogia but are afraid of the interaction with my new prescription lexapro. Can I take them together with the vitamin C, Coq10, Omega3 and multi-vitamin I currently take.
- Can phentermine worsen prostate cancer
I have prostate cancer and am 50 lbs overweight Will phentermine make the cancer worse?
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse.
- Is it safe to take phentermine and biotin together?
I'm taking Phentermine for weight loss but I used to take Biotin for metabolism and wonder if it's safe to take both together.
- Is taking 6 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar daily for weight loss safe?
I mix 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon honey with at least 1/3 cup juice, like pineapple for belly fat, weight loss. Is this safe? Had no side effects so far.
- How many days could you survive after being bitten by a dog with rabies.
My dad was bitten by a dog with rabies in 1989. Because he had no pain or soreness he never when to the doctor to check his self. My mom said that my dad had waited about 2 month to see a doctor because he started to feel sick after the 2 months. in just one week my dad lost a lot of weight and vomi ...
- Why am i lossing weight every month?
I try to eat three meals every day. But started to loss weight about one year ago. I have gone from 150lbs to 118lbs. All blood test are normal.
More questions for: Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol, Lose weight
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Weight loss associated with flomax within the last 10 years.
I have been taking flomax for approx. 10 yrs.I was then & still is very active
I exercise for one HR.every morning (5 days a week)walk for 2 miles every day,
ride my bike occasionlly,I am now 82 yrs.old.My problem is "weight loss".
I'm 5'9" tall,I weighed 175 lbs.when I first started to take Flom ...
- Weight loss taking lipitor
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol, Lose weight
On eHealthMe, Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol (ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol, Lose weight
Recent Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol, Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Norgestimate And Ethinyl Estradiol, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol for a 28-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Femcon Fe, Black Seed for a 35-year old woman who has Immunity
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Hydroxyzine, Tramadol, Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Nortrel 1/35-28, Metformin, Gabapentin for a 34-year old woman who has Sleep Issues
- Comparions of Tri-previfem (Teva Pharms) - 0.035MG,0.035MG,0.035MG;0.18MG,0.215MG,0.25MG, Aranelle (Barr) - 0.035MG,0.035MG,0.035MG;0.5MG,1MG,0.5MG for a 21-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Norethindrone And Mestranol (Watson Labs) - 0.05MG;1MG, Ovcon-50 (Warner Chilcott) - 0.05MG;1MG for a 32-year old woman who has Birth Control And Family Planning
- Comparions of Topamax, Ortho-novum 1/35-28 (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 0.035MG;1MG for a 31-year old woman who has Medial
- Comparions of Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol (Watson Labs) - 0.02MG;0.1MG, Modicon 28 (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 0.035MG;0.5MG for a 20-year old woman who has Contraception
- Comparions of Ortho-novum 1/35-21 (Ortho Mcneil Pharm) - 0.035MG;1MG, Topamax for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Ortho-novum 1/50 28 (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 0.05MG;1MG, Brevicon 21-day (Watson Labs) - 0.035MG;0.5MG for a 42-year old woman who has Perimenopause
More related comparison studies for: Norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol, Lose weight
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (1 minute ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (35 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Antidiarrheal Agent Overdose