Home > Norflex > Anxiety > Norflex and Anxiety
Review: could Norflex cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 791 people who have side effects while taking Norflex from FDA and social media. Among them, 82 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Norflex and have Anxiety >>>
Norflex (latest outcomes from 898 users) has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,407 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 791 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex. Among them, 93 people (11.76%) have Anxiety.
Time on Norflex when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Norflex * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Norflex * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Norflex ** :
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (23 people, 24.73%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 17.20%)
- Depression (9 people, 9.68%)
- Parkinson's disease (8 people, 8.60%)
- Hypersensitivity (6 people, 6.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (35 people, 37.63%)
- Vioxx (34 people, 36.56%)
- Prilosec (32 people, 34.41%)
- Flexeril (30 people, 32.26%)
- Lortab (28 people, 30.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety while taking Norflex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Norflex and have Anxiety
- group for people who take Norflex
- group for people who have Anxiety
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 hours ago):
I get the jitters after my 2nd - 5th dose of medicine. Never during the night when my meds are worn off or never after my first dose in the morning. Sometimes lorazepam gets rid of the jitters and sometimes they last for hours even using lorazepam.
From this study (2 days ago):
I can't bare loud sounds! Balloons are just freaking me out! I feel like the whole world is talking about me or planing and plotting against me to hurt me or kill me or attack me or just to make me feel miserable! There are balloons everywhere in my office and I feel like they are all going to burst any minute now I feel like everyone has purposely brought balloons to kill me! Please help me no one believes me! I cant see them anymore much but I can hear! I can constantly hear! I can't concentrate on work or anyone speak! I feel suffocated I feel like killing myself! I have major depression! I feel so alone and so so frustrated and irritated! Please help me I can't live like this! Make it stop! Please please make it stop!!!
From this study (6 days ago):
4 months after stopping Allegra, I still have itching and rashes.
Anxiety and panic attacks have stopped
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Norflex, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Norflex, Anxiety
On eHealthMe, Norflex (orphenadrine citrate) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Norflex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Norflex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)